• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Who's the most discusting person you've ever met?

in the 8th grade i sat at a table, it was me, 2 boys, and an orphan girl. The orphan girl would talk about the sickest things! none of us felt sorry for her, cuz she would tell us about her sneaking out of her room and going to do "stuff" with the boys in the orphanage i dont wanna go into...
  2. S

Axel vs. Zack

I really cant decide!!!! Axel was my old favorite... now after playing FF: Crisis Core I think Zacks freekin awsome and i'm very confused who do you ppl think is better? and why?
  3. S

Has anyone els noticed____'s face looks weird?

Auran! in KH 2 his face looks really weird and deformed... i just noticed that today and like with hades he says Auran is evil but i thought Auran was good!?
  4. S

will it work if you buy...

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and play it on the english version of the ps2? or will it only work with the japanease version...?
  5. S

Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

why is Demyx timid??? i wanna hear everyones opinion! of course i think its just an act, but he's acting it for a reason. why? and if you dont think its an act tell me why he is the way he is? i honestly think its beacause the organization made him feel so low of himself that he just...
  6. S

hey there, i'm a newbi ^_^

hi you can call me Shinu or Sam or make up some random nick name wichever you see fit ^_^ i'm an axel fangirl but... i have a very good reason to love axel and i also have a good reason to hate axel but i choose to love him <3 my reason is i see his perspective i know how he feels its that...
Back