• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Who's the most discusting person you've ever met?

in the 8th grade i sat at a table, it was me, 2 boys, and an orphan girl. The orphan girl would talk about the sickest things! none of us felt sorry for her, cuz she would tell us about her sneaking out of her room and going to do "stuff" with the boys in the orphanage i dont wanna go into...
  2. S

Axel vs. Zack

I really cant decide!!!! Axel was my old favorite... now after playing FF: Crisis Core I think Zacks freekin awsome and i'm very confused who do you ppl think is better? and why?
  3. S

Has anyone els noticed____'s face looks weird?

yeah your all probly right like i said before i really wasnt thinking when i posted this i'm sorry
  4. S

i didnt notice that but yeah for everyone els it makes more sence to put it like that lol sorry i was a little hyper yesterday and really wasnt thinking lol ^_^
  5. S

idk he looks younger but he acctually shouldnt be younger beacause he didnt cross over untill after FFX ended right?
  6. S

yeah he does look younger but they smushed together his head so it ended up looking a bit small btw: i luv your L icon
  7. S

but even if final fantasy auran was compleatly good he was kinda depressed so maybe thats it and i still think auran looks funny lol
  8. S

Auran! in KH 2 his face looks really weird and deformed... i just noticed that today and like with hades he says Auran is evil but i thought Auran was good!?
  9. S

Help/Support ► Mother

good keep all the promises you made ^_^
  10. S

Help/Support ► Mother

just like dont forget her, but dont think about it give yourself time and let yourself know just how many ppl care about you and {withing my beliefs} she's right next to you. ^_^ like just two weeks ago a good freind of mine killed himself. and his girlfreind{who is my best freind} didnt want...
  11. S

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

i know what you mean the secret ending where there's all these keyblades everywhere i think its highly possible if you bring that up and roxas had 2 keyblades but then dont you think sora would use both at all times? not just when you go into a difforent form
  12. S

Another Question

i never thought of it that way... i always thought that maybe riku got pissed off at Diz or something but you can see what worlds are probly gonna be on BBS on this site Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - KH 2 3 Birth By Sleep & 358/2 Days
  13. S

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

i'd say axel... but i say axel for my favorite everything so my next favorite would be Larxene she makes me laugh ^_^
  14. S

will it work if you buy...

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and play it on the english version of the ps2? or will it only work with the japanease version...?
  15. S

Ansem/Xehanort/Heartless/Nobody

hmmm... they seemed pretty happy when reading the letter in the bottle so i dont think it was anything like that. or they wouldnt be smiling and i think the hearts just go to Kingdom Hearts and its just the same as dying except your heart goes somewhere while your body stays but maybe they do...
  16. S

Why do you think Demyx acts so timid???

why is Demyx timid??? i wanna hear everyones opinion! of course i think its just an act, but he's acting it for a reason. why? and if you dont think its an act tell me why he is the way he is? i honestly think its beacause the organization made him feel so low of himself that he just...
  17. S

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

yes Kairi getting the keyblade wtf when did she get the power to weild it!? when i first saw Xaldins freekish sideburns! sora singing "Under The Sea" in Atlantica Demyx running away like a cowerd!!!!! ah lol!
  18. S

hey there, i'm a newbi ^_^

hi you can call me Shinu or Sam or make up some random nick name wichever you see fit ^_^ i'm an axel fangirl but... i have a very good reason to love axel and i also have a good reason to hate axel but i choose to love him <3 my reason is i see his perspective i know how he feels its that...
Back