• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The PoH's Worlds.

Ive noticed in KH2 almost none of the PoH's worlds were mentioned or restored. Cinderella, Snow white, you'd think theyed put those worlds in. Its like they were only a plot divice for KH1 and now that KH1 is over and forgotten they hold no other signifigance, do you all think thy will have any...
  2. T

Nobody Contredictions.

OK from what i understand, nobodies dont feel, but they can remember what it was like to feel. So, why is it that it was only Roxas that left the organization after expirencing memories of Sora, and evey other organization member didnt? Also if all the oranization members wanted was to be...
  3. T

Kindom Hearts Fangame

Im sorry, ifi put this in the wrong section, i know I should know by now... but yeah, I found this vid on youtube, this guy has been working on a KH fangame and it looks pretty damn good for the program he's using, i just thought u people would just like a look at it and have a break from this...
  4. T

Why Terra looks like Xehanort.

I hate these, I know its been done many, many times before, but im gonna do it anyway-_- What i think is that In the BBS trailer with Subs, MX says that "Those who use the pwer of darkness arnt qualified to weild the Keyblade" and he directs this twards Terra. This leads me to assume that Terra...
  5. T

Marluxia, Who, When and Why?

First, why is Marluxia the Lord of the Castle. What makes him suppirior to the other Organization Members? he has the ablility to manifest some giant grotest being and control it as one with himself, like HX, Xemas, and several other FF final bosses. What im driving at is who was he? I know...
  6. T

Roxas's Sych Blade Ability

What im wondering is, why can Roxas summon Oathkeeper and Oblivion at will?And Sora has to go into Brave/Valor form to do it? Why Cant he just do it naturaly like Roxas?:confused: What makes him special as a nobody, to do what his orginal self cannot? And Why those two in paticular? i THINK it...
  7. T

Ansem/Xehanort/Heartless/Nobody

I was looking at the discussion taking place in the "Questions NOBODY ever askes" Thread (even though they were very common questions) and there was discussion about Becoming whole as a nobody, and how someone said that Axel became whole. First of all It was said by someone that If your...
  8. T

Kingdom Hearts Online.

Just another punk ass thought. :smile: that would KICK ASS. All the worlds together, disney, all FF characters. Chose your path: Light, Dark, Twilight. Not limiting weaponry to Keyblades, but sheilds, regular swords, Rods, Spears, gunblades, and all that shit. Im just sayin it would be agood...
  9. T

What does Birth by Sleep Mean? Thats the Question.

Yeah Hi. Its me again. I know everyone has rolled this over in their heads. Some of you have even thought of an awnser. Well heres the place to post it! Not what the games about, just why do you think its called Birth by Sleep. Yeah so this is about what I think "Birth by Sleep'" means. In...
  10. T

Soras Standing as a Keybearer

First of all I dont know if this is in the right section bu oh well. Ok I understand that there were other keyweilders before sora, band they all were aprentances at one point meaning they had special training. VAT, Micky. The Missing Aprentance too. Wouldnt that mean that sora is like, one of...
  11. T

Sephiroth in BBS

I was thinking, Sephiroth wasnt always deranged, he was a god guy at one point. Since BBS takes place 10 yrs before the oringinal KH, do you think that he will be good? Possibly an Ally? And twards the end you find out how he becomes evil like his FF7 counterpart. Now THAT would be intresting.
  12. T

The Nature of the Organization

Hey I just had a question, I know in KH2 the Organization tries to use Kingdom Hearts to gain hearts so they can be whole. But what im wondering is, what is wrong with that? I dont see how the nature of Nobodies are evil, they just want to be complete, and then the keybearers just came and wiped...
Back