• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

Yeah i know right? Ive always hated how my life is soooo over-dramatic.. But I think its cause Im surrounded by over-dramatic people: my friends are overdramatic and my family is SO overdramatic esp. my parents (but yall already know that) O and seriously we should have a reality show. It would...
  2. A

Her sanity has always been hanging by a thread- from her father dying when she was young leaving her and her three sisters alone with an abusive mother - to her becoming pregnant and causing her budding modelling career to come to a crashing hault to never be revived- to my father cheating on...
  3. A

today my mom had a nervous breakdown and she was admitted to a mental hospital... i just dont know what to do
  4. A

because he said the guys name.....
  5. A

Common misconseption! God doesnt hate anyone!
  6. A

my dad came home drunk last night and he has never done that.... i think they are over-reacting big time...
  7. A

My dad is missing, hes been gone since last night so my mom is panicking... im getting worried too we think it may have to do with whats been happening lately with my brother l
  8. A

my brother left today and so i thought the drama would be gone... its not! my mom is hostile towards me and is threatening me, she is so immature... But i have a question for yall... Is someone born gay or do they essentially choose that at some point in their life? Ive been confused about that...
  9. A

Sorry silh.... didnt know that was sarcasm
  10. A

Nope i dont... If he really is, oops i feel like an idiot!
  11. A

at least im not that low and hateful, i mean seriously if ur tryin to hurt me, get me angry, etc. its not gonna work because i remind myself that people like you lead miserable lives and normally feel so bad about themselves its sad.... i mean get a life and stop tryin to piss people off!
  12. A

Wow ur a hateful person or ur just tryin to be offensive! but either way your probably a miserable person, so just keep your ignorant opinions to yourself! Thanks! :)
  13. A

Yeah guessin you frown on the idea, im not that excited but what can i do say hell no i dont want to be involved, no it would break his heart.... I guess im gonna have to sacrifice my own personal beliefs for his sake...
  14. A

Omg my brother is engaged to him! I am excited for him i guess, and i guess this means im the best man, if my parents let me be... maybe they wont know...
  15. A

Help/Support ► Mother

aww man im so sorry... all you can do is remember her in your heart, glorify the good memories of her! she loved you and shed want you to go on with life and be happy, so justify her love by being happy and leading a good life... :)
  16. A

Your advice is good, and my dad just lets my brother be and the whole thing about my mom.... She needs mental help. That may be blunt and midly cruel but thats the best way i can put it. She is so judgemental even before this happened. I cant talk to her about it because she cusses me and then...
  17. A

Im not gonna say its goin good anymore.... My mother had a complete meltdown and threw things and calls my brother a fag and tells me i have a big sister and says im a wimp because im not going against my brother and i just cant believe how selfish, hateful, and how much of a bitch she is...... UGH
  18. A

Help/Support ► So, uh ...

love is blind, it doesnt know age, gender, or race.... so go for it! :D
  19. A

anyways thanks for the support! everything is going good now except for the occassional negative comment from my mom! my brother leaves soon to live with his boyfriend and i hope everything goes well for him! if anything else happens yall know i will post it!
  20. A

yeah i guess ur right about that, i guess my thought process has just been messed up lately...
Back