• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Farewell

I must bid farewell everyone! I can't continue to stand the n00bs in here and the retarded 25 characters rule. So bid farewell! I will never return. *opens dark portal* Even if I say this who would miss me and my GREAT theories? Farewell... *goes throuht dark portal* *leaves a letter* TO ALL...
  2. R

The Struggle for light, something else?

Kairi's Grandmother's words: A long time ago people wanted the light for themselves and darkness was born in their hearts. Does this light refers to Ansem wanting more knowledge of the hearts? Because in KHII Xemnas says that Ansem is the source of all heartless. This had me thinking. Ok heres...
  3. R

Namine's words

When I was playing KHII Namine said this: "You may not know its me, but I may not know its you!" What did she meant by that?
  4. R

Xemnas, Trying to remember something or seeking a friend?

Xemnas was usually seen in the Room of Sleep. He was always there sleeping to gain something. Xigbar said that there was a Room of Awakening since there is a Room of Sleep and thats Xemnas target. He also said that Xemnas has a friend in the Room of Sleep and that his sleeping because he might...
  5. R

Theory That Ven isn't Roxas nor Sora

You all know Ven right? The caharcter that looks like Roxas? Well, heres a theory: We all know that many companes use many startegies to sell games, right? Well, whats SE's strategy? Simple, they reused Roxs designs and make him look a little different and maked him participate in BBS! So whats...
  6. R

Anti-Form, useful?

Is antiform useful or not?
  7. R

Zack, in future KH game? THEORY

We all know Zack from FFVIICC, right? Well, we all remember that Hades has control over the undead and he revived Auron, what if he does the same thing with Zack?! Anyways, we al remember that in KH1 he had control over Cloud and Cloud is a hero, making Hades have a posibility to conrol Zack...
  8. R

Connection between Luxord and Setzer... ?

Thismay seem weird but I believe that Luxord and Setzer have a connection. They are both gamblers and like dirty games. ~ragnarok
  9. R

Roxas's Heart

OK people! Let's get to the start of all plots, KH! Now, let's visualize the scene where Sora sticks Riku's keyblade in his chest and let's all the hearts of the princesses free. Now, we know that Roxas in the organization was an empty puppet. But in Twilight Town, he was like an energy filled...
  10. R

Room of Sleep=Aqua Room of Awakening=???

The scene where Xigbar eavesdrops Zexion in KHIIFM+ He says this: "If there's the Room of Sleep, that Ansem sealed, then the Room of Awakening is what Xemnas is searching! There is where the OTHER FRIEND MUST BE!" Since in the Room of Sleep is Aqua, who is in the Room of Awakening? It might be...
  11. R

Genie, knower of events from BBS

While I was playing KHI, Genie said this: "Keyhole? I remember hearing about that," We can say that since MX is after KH he needs all seven princesses of hearts counting Jasmine. Since Genie heard about a keyhole, he might know about the events of BBS. Also, he might be either an ally or a...
  12. R

Leon, Cid, Aerith and Yuffy, know about the war of the keyblades [Theory]

When I was playing KHI, Cid, Aerith and Leon began talking about who was Maleficent. Cid said she was a witch and Aerith said it's the cause that Traverse Town is filled of heartless. Then Leon said: "Our world was strucked by a hoard of heartless 9 YEARS AGO," Meaning that tey might've know...
  13. R

Heartless Question

If someone has a heartless, and if it's human, does it inherits aspects of the one he came from? Like hair color, eye colors, etc. ~ragnarok
  14. R

Theory on KH3 (if it evers comes out) to be confusing

You all know that BBS and 358/2 Days and Coded are suppose to all be conected into KHII right? Well, these games were created to understand KHIII. Since KH Coded will possibly be halted, we will never understand the things on KHIII that were in Coded, like the "true enemy" that Coded was suppose...
  15. R

Behind The Door...?

Excuse me but do someone remember if the contents behind the door of Destiny Islands was revealed? If so, what was behind that door? ~ragnarok
  16. R

Song for 358/2 Days: Colors

Hello everyone! While I was on YouTube found an interesting song that might fit on 358/2 Days. Here it is: YouTube - Utada Hikaru - COLORS Please discuss is this fit in the game. Personally, I hink it does. ~ragnarok
  17. R

{KH} Kingdom Hearts Legion of NEO

~Intro: Two years after KHII, in The World That Never Was, the remnants of the Nobodies are disappearing many by many. But, one night, a Nobody began to react to a strange energy that began to be felt on the air. Suddenly, that Nobody was infected by something known as Neomocris, a virus known...
Back