• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nine-Tailed Fox

*sneaks in through the back door*

...anybody still remember me? anybody-? *crickets* ;-; Haha well it's been a while~ I'm not sure how long i'll be able to stick around but! Yo!~ o/ (on a side note my art thread is basically a year old now-- i'd like to revive it, but do I need to make a new one or-?)
  2. Nine-Tailed Fox

Star's Art Thread~☆°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

About time I got around to making an art thread where I can just dump everything. =u= Gonna dump my most recent stuff, yo~ (p l e a s e ignore that second collab entry; it was back in august and i pulled an all-nighter trying to get something done before the deadline) THE BEST HAS YET 2...
  3. Nine-Tailed Fox

Anime/Manga ► MyAnimeList - What's Yours?

For anyone who doesn't know (I realize everyone here must), MyAnimeList is essentially a site where you can create a list of Anime and Manga you've watched/read, are watching/reading, or plan to watch/read. It's good for keeping track, but also a great and easy way to share your list with...
  4. Nine-Tailed Fox

[Belated] Anniversary and 1'000 Posts!

FINALLY Time to celebrate my -slightly belated as it was last month on the 14th- 5 year anniversary at KHI, and finally reaching 1,000 posts!! Guys. My life has meaning now. I can die happy. though i think you need a soul in order to die but i sold mine to this place long ago sadly
  5. Nine-Tailed Fox

since it's 'Nostalgia Month'...

i say we all whip out our oldest sig and avvy talk like noobs aka bad grammar and no punctuation u nerd post triple replies refer to certain kh characters as we did before we knew the official names put lots of emoticons :D blame the staff becuase theyre bad people who look down on us and call...
  6. Nine-Tailed Fox

Tech ► CISPA - The Newest Threat to Online Privacy

Here's the link to the petition (you don't have to live in the USA to sign it, so if you can spare a moment, sign it please!) CISPA Petition - Stop CISPA (Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act) As mentioned above, watching this video will help explain it in better perspective. None...
  7. Nine-Tailed Fox

that thread you had to search for but found is five years old and contains a topic already mentioned

-we're sorry this thread has been closed by the modz even though this thread is only extremely old how do they even have a good reason for doing this but you know how they are man the y suk lulz but you better watch out because if you make multiple threads or threads about multiple threads then...
  8. Nine-Tailed Fox

February 4th means...

I'm officially 19 I guess? Woohoo go me!~ ... can we have cake now i'm starving :c and wOW I've been here all this time and still don't have 1,000 posts man i'm a loser
  9. Nine-Tailed Fox

Happy Halloween!~

I'm either blind, very bad at searching for threads, or both (probably the latter), but I didn't see this thread this year so... HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Sorry, no fancy gifs or flashy graphics. Just some colored text!~ (because i'm lazy haha-- ok actually it's hard to do from a phone) How are you...
  10. Nine-Tailed Fox

Princess Zelda (Skyward Sword)

This was never intended to be an actual finished piece, but one thing led to another and I ended up doing hours of painful pixel cleaning. :I No fancy pose, bad shading (because at that point I was getting lazy), and the BG really only looks good when viewed in 3D on a 3DS. Sadly enough...
  11. Nine-Tailed Fox

I'm on the Mirror's Edge

Only posting this up since I haven't posted at all in ages. Might even post up some fanfic stuff after, idk. Me (the way I draw myself, anyway) doing some free running (aka parkour). The background is from the game "Mirror's Edge". CnC is cool, but as far as...
  12. Nine-Tailed Fox

Blaze The Cat Icons/Emoticons

Made these earlier today. Credit for the lovely Blaze MMD model goes to SonicSpriter25. If you want the link just let me know. Sizes are all 150x150, but you may request another size. Feel free to use, and credit is appreciated.~ "Sorry" ~~~~~~~~~~ *shock* ~~~~~~~~~~ Blaze ~~~~~~~~~~...
  13. Nine-Tailed Fox

Lady of The Lake

It's been forever since my last attempt, and boy oh boy, do I need to practice or what? The stock and bg don't even blend well, but w/e. At least you guys will have some fun picking this apart. ~
  14. Nine-Tailed Fox

Tales of Xillia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO56yBxJy0M OK SERIOUSLY. Does anyone here know about this game? For those of you who don't, here's some quick links and info. YouTube - Tales of Xillia: Gameplay Video Tales of Xillia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia You can pretty much find any information...
  15. Nine-Tailed Fox

Let's party khi! 8D

I have officially wasted two years of my life on here. :DDDDDDDDDDDD ( It was my two year anniversary on the 14th; aka three days ago. ) So let's party khi! <3 I even found some gifs that might help motivate you guys
  16. Nine-Tailed Fox

Alright band members, let's do this.

NOTE: WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE MEMBERS AT THIS TIME. However, if you would like to be put on the wait list, then I will contact you when we have room. Thank you. #1. Sign up: Any one who is going to be in the band should let me know by sending me a pm, saying what instrument you play...
  17. Nine-Tailed Fox

Zelda RP?

I have a feeling this has been asked before, but I searched through some threads and had no luck findind anything. :/ Has anyone even thoght about making a Zelda RP? Or if there is one, would anyone be able to give me a link to the thread? Thanks. ~
  18. Nine-Tailed Fox

Akemashite Omedetou KHI! ~

Don't understand the thread title? No problem. Translation: HAPPY NEW YEARS KHI! ♪ 2009 was a great year, but sadly, just as all the years before, 2009 must come to an end. The new year is almost upon us. Here is to wishing that 2010 will be better than this year, or any year so far! <3
  19. Nine-Tailed Fox

New Movie - Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life

Original article - link ffff yeah, I am so getting up and turning on my TV at 9 tomrrow so I can watch it. ~
  20. Nine-Tailed Fox

Hey look! A real fairy! ( CnC? )

V.1 V.2 V.3 V.4 My computer has been acting up so I haven't made any tags in a while. ~ I'm not really a big fan of V.4, because the text looks awful. But I thought I should post it anyways. :/ So, CnC please. <3 EDIT: V.5 V.6 V.7
Back