• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► Awkward Situations (Axel x Larxene)

As the threat title says, this is an Axel x Larxene story. So I don't want any Yaoi/AkuRoku fans flaming me :angry:. This was originally posted on fanfiction.net. I am a huge Larxene fanboy (no duh). Of course, with her being the only official female member on the Organization XIII (A/N: I...
  2. L

No Stop Cards?!?

I'm playing the English version of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. I am at Level 60, have gone through every Room to Rewards, and I can't find a single Stop Card anyway. This is annoying because you need a Stop card to perform sleights like Lethal Frame and Freeze. I was wondering if...
  3. L

If there was a Kingdom Hearts Theme Park...

If there was an entire park or section of a park themed to Kingdom Hearts, would do you think should be the ultimate headliner attraction? I believe a extravagent dark ride based on Organization XIII would be cool.
  4. L

Roxas x Namine Thread

I'm not sure where to put this, but since the two characters mostly appeared in Kingdom Hearts II, I placed it here. Anyway, one of my favorite pairings is Roxas x Namine (second to Sora x Kairi). I know a lot of you fangirls like AkuRoku (Axel x Roxas), but for people that like straight...
  5. L

Fanfiction ► Birth of a Nobody: The Story of Rukix

NOTE: This story is a preview of my work. It will be continued onto fanfiction.net/~narutofreak14 once the first chapter is done. If you like this preview, be sure to check on the above website to check it out! “Birth of a Nobody: The Story of Rukix” By narutofreak14 SUMMARY: When Riku...
  6. L

Fanfiction ► Birth of a Nobody: The Story of Rukix

NOTE: This story is a preview of my work. It will be continued onto fanfiction.net/~narutofreak14 once the first chapter is done. If you like this preview, be sure to check on the above website to check it out! “Birth of a Nobody: The Story of Rukix” By narutofreak14 SUMMARY: When Riku...
  7. L

Larxene-The Best Woman Fighter on Organization XIII

As you can tell by my screenname, I am a huge Larxene fanboy. I imagine her as serious and uncaring, but I know that she's a partygirl deep down. You know, being the woman on the Organization, you think there would be hundreds of guys trying to woo her...but instead we get Yoai stuff. Oh...
  8. L

Organization XIII as Pokemon?

Yo, I'm a new guy here at KHInsider. So I decided to throw out just some random question...if the Organization XIII were Pokemon, what Pokemon would they be?
Back