• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

KH: BBS Trailer (Noticed Something)

Actually, no. Sora's 4, Riku's 5, and Kairi is 4
  2. V

Trinity Glitch?

it's because the more enemies you hit with break, ultima, and major combo, the more time you get for the last limit.
  3. V

which game do you think is more fun?

i liked kh2fm+ better, but it took me FOREVER to get since you have to buy a japanese playstation and stuff.
  4. V

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

i completely agree with the whole tutorial thing. that didn't make any sense at all. why did they have to make the ending of roxas so dramatic anyways. at the time my friend was over when that scene was playing. (she had already played through the game and won it) she said "how is his summer...
  5. V

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

hm... aerieths voice. if they make another kingdom hearts, they better have a different voice actor for her. i know everyone has already said this TONS of times but atlantica. hayley, don't quit your day job for singing. lets just leave it at that. at the end when sora kairi and riku start...
Back