• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Melificent

Wait For The Rocks To Appear Jump on Them Then Pulverize Her As Much As You Can Then Just Repeat This Step And Also Use The Green Mickey Card Whenever Possible All There For your Needs. Hope i Helped =]
  2. M

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

The Best In The Organisation Is Always Marluxia .. His Powers Are Simply Amazing =]
  3. M

Mickey, donald and goofy

Yeah, This Is My theory too ..
  4. M

twilight town

Twilight Town Is Mystrious .. It Has The Mansion Which Is Basecally A Portal To TWTNW So Yes It Is Light And Dark Connected
  5. M

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

I Found It To Be. KH1 - Clayton KH2 - Xaldin KHRECOM (Jap Import) - Larxane
  6. M

it's still organasation XIII, even with a 14th member, right?

Well.. I Read About 358/2 Days And It Says There Is A Fourteenth Member But THe Organisation Remains Org 13 Because Of Details Which Will Be In THe Game .. So There could be a reason Behind It All ..
  7. M

Crossroads??

I Was Watching Some Kingdom Hearts Movies On Youtube.. And Started To Wonder If.The Cross Roads Where We Saw Sora Donald And Goofy Walking At The End Of Kingdom Hearts 1 Has Anything to Do with the Cross Shaped Cross Roads Formed By THe Many KeyBladed In The Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer . As The...
Back