• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kostas

TWEWY Final Remix HQ renders released by Nintendo America

Nintendo posted HQ renders of the main characters Nintendo of America - The World Ends with You is heading to Nintendo... And here are more image and logo assets from nintendo's official sites
  2. kostas

3 new screenshots for KH 2.5 HD REmix

You can find them here
  3. kostas

3 new 2.5 screenshots

Source X
  4. kostas

Kairi's letter and Eraqus' Keyblade

Sorry if this has been said before but i had an idea while watching the "Blank Points" today and i thought i shared. In the KHIII trailer we can see Eraqus' keyblade at the shores of Destiny Islands. What we know is that Eraqus' keyblade now belongs to Aqua and the last time we chronologically...
  5. kostas

HQ KH3 Render from RPGSite

Source: RPGSITE
  6. kostas

How will Sora lose his powers...again?

In every game Sora loses his powers through a plot device, whether its sleeping for 1 year or entering the realm of Sleep to become a master with none of his previous powers. What do you think will happen in KH3?
  7. kostas

KH3 Sora's age

In the KH3 trailer Sora sure looks older. What do you think his age will be? I think he looks around 17-18 in the trailer. KH2 KH3 Trailer
  8. kostas

Kairi's awakening

I had an idea and i wanted to share. In DDD in the end we see Kairi is about to be trained to wield a keyblade. In KH1 we start with Sora's awakening. In KH2 with Roxas'. What if in KH3 we start with Kairi's?
  9. kostas

Party members switching in battle

Hey guys. For KH3 i would like if there was a rotation system and you can switch party members and fight as each one. For example not only fight as Sora but with one button we can switch and battle as donald or goofy while the other 2 battle as normal behind you. Kinda like how you switch and...
  10. kostas

The posters of Twilight Town in the KH3 Trailer

These are all the posters i could spot in the KH3 trailer. They could be completely random but i just thought to share, someone may figure something. This is the best quality screenshots i could take I can spot a STRUGGLE poster in there and a clock tower orange poster, and another poster that...
  11. kostas

KHIII Release Date: Coming Soon?

I found this on the SE site. I guess thats an update from the "Now in Development" status of the trailer?
  12. kostas

χ pronounced as key doesnt make sense

χ is a greek letter and the way they say it is wrong. Its phonetic is not like how you say "key" or "chi". The actual phonetic is like how you pronounce the "h" in the word "hunter". Hope i explained well
  13. kostas

Kingdom Hearts 3 release plan

So, what i believe is that we will get Kingdom Hearts 3 after FF Versus XIII is out. The question is when Versus will be out. On that i believe it will come immediately after Lightning Returns FFXIII since the focus of the XIII trilogy will be over it will be time for Versus to take the...
  14. kostas

RECODED SITE UPDATED + new tweets explaining gameplay +ne message from the kingdom (still updating)

UPDATED WITH NEW VIDEOS HERE KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded | SQUARE ENIX here is the translation of the tweet 'Gameplay' section on the official Re:Coded site has been updated! The are two videos: one on the new levelling system, 'status matrix,'and one on 'floor trial,' which makes the play arena...
  15. kostas

new official kh twitter pictures and tweets (still updating it,new tweets coming)

TWITPICS ????????????????????... on Twitpic ????????????????????... on Twitpic ????????????????????... on Twitpic ?????? ??? Re??????????... on Twitpic TWEETS Distribution of tickets for day 2 of TGS Re:Coded is over for today. Very sorry, as always. There will be two demo stands on display at...
  16. kostas

TGS2010 Trailer, new tweets and pictures

TWITPICS http://twitpic.com/2q8q8e http://twitpic.com/2q5zr5 http://twitpic.com/2q5vqc http://twitpic.com/2otrg3 TWEETS Distribution of tickets for day 2 of TGS Re:Coded is over for today. Very sorry, as always. There will be two demo stands on display at the event at Ikspiari on the...
  17. kostas

BBSFM mirage arena has a MONSTRO stage + ventus new keyblade + other general info

KH Birth By Sleep Final Mix Details Revealed! - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania The BBSFM trailer showed Terra fighting Monstro and Eraqus in full armor. Ven had a new Keyblade,like his original but darker colored. tech site Engadget took that shows what looks like a Mirage Arena battle inside...
  18. kostas

New tweet by official kh twitter with picture + date

「キングダム ハーツ Re:コーデッド」の店頭用POPの一部をお披露目。分かりづらいかも知れませんが、今作の舞台であるジミニーメモをデータ化した世界を表したモノです。@宣伝 #KH ?????? ??? Re??????????... on Twitpic ?????? ??? Re??????????... on Twitpic
  19. kostas

Dissidia to be the unannounced title that will be playable at TGS, not KH

It seems that the new dissidia (duodecim 012) will be playable in TGS and not the new KH PlayStation LifeStyle Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy Unveiled and here is new disidia teaser site DISSIDIA 012 FINAL FANTASY | SQUARE ENIX
  20. kostas

New message from the kingdom : RECODED AT TGS

NEW TWEET BY KINGDOM HEARTS TGS2010試遊用の基本操作説明を公開! Message from the KINGDOM お待たせして申し訳ありません。ブログの方で基本的な操作説明を公開しておりますので、ご来場予定のかたはぜひご覧くださいね。 #KH Message from the KINGDOM
Back