• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Ds wont turn on.....

Hey guys im having trouble with my ds. Not to long ago i decided to change the housing, that is the plastic exterior, of my ds because the it was all banged up. So I bought this new awesome housing for it, opened it up and changed the plastic. To my dismay however it never turned on after I had...
  2. F

Need help getting a new ds screen

My top lcd screen for my ds is broken, and I'm short on money so I can't go out and buy a new ds at the moment. Basically what I want to know is if you guys know a trustworthy site that is also inexpensive. I found what I needed at amazon.com but not to sure if I should get it from there. So...
  3. F

Inmate escapes german jail in a box

This happened about a month ago so if it has already been brought up just ignore the thread. BBC NEWS | Europe | Inmate escapes German jail in box Way to put snake to shame eh?
  4. F

Another not a theory but idea thread

Hey wassup khi. For those of you who who where here about a month ago you might remember me from the thread titled "not a theory but an idea". Well I've come back with two more ideas which could not only give us another way to look at things but also a new place to look out for clues as well. By...
  5. F

Not a theory but an idea about the unbirths

Well as the title reads, this isn't a theory but an idea. Theres something that I noticed that although other people have noticed, they fail to see the connection of this particular idea to another idea. Basically, this thread is more or less of a mental red bull to that could possibly change...
  6. F

Question about missions.

I was wondering, other than the Org mushrooms and the collecting puzzle pieces mission, is there any other new missions in fm+? And also, do any of the old missions have new goals or limitations that I should know of?(ex the mission in agrabah when I ride the magic carpet would I have to beat...
Back