• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Exotic Foods/Sweets/Drinks???? What types have you experimented???? :)

I once tried a chocolate shot with caramel in it. It was a drink I'll never forget. Currently, I'm eating a chocolate sprinkled taffy apple, dipped in milk. When I went Epcot at Disney World for the Food and Wine Festival, I tried Raw shrimp dipped in rice pudding in Japan Town. Delicious!...to...
  2. S

Sorry for this....But there IS NO NEW ASTROLOGICAL SIGNS!!!! AND HERE IS WHY.....

Has anyone actually did research on it? Well, I've been studying it, and just recently there was an interview on CNN about it. they talked to Astrologers who claimed that it is a fabrication. Well there are two types of Astrology. The stupid news report did not explain it! The Astrology that we...
  3. S

BANNED??????

Recently, I was banned from a site known as DCTP forums. (Detective Conan Translation Project) It was because me and my twin sister were both on there, and they thought we were the same person. (Being a twin has its ups and downs). So they accused us of Sock-puppeting. Even after we showed them...
  4. S

HELLOOO..... :D :D :D

Okay, I'm an old time member so I haven't been active here in a while, since before KH2 came out. I came back in March, but I forgot my password. So, I almost feel like a newbie because I don't know anyone anymore. So I would like to get to know some new people, and make some new friends here...
  5. S

Birth By Sleep....Best game since KH1...

Okay, just got the game bundle pack and I'm loving this game! Does anyone agree that this game is the best since KH1? The only thing about this game is that there are not enough characters in the worlds. Everything else is great!
  6. S

The Dating Age spectrum?????

I've been in a couple discussions about dating outside of your age group.....Is it wrong to date too many years ahead of you or years younger? Or is there a limit? Or will their be more problems than benefits from dating outside of your age group? I personally don't think I would date too...
  7. S

Attention all!!!!!! Please Vote!

My uncle is trying to get the vote for NBa 2k11! Please vote for him! He is ILL Will from Chicago, Illinois! If he wins the contest his song will be played and I will make sure you all are recignized as contributors to the vote. Thank you! Music lovers, here's the link. His song is the last...
  8. S

Do you believe in this?....

I'm talking about zodiacs and horoscopes, or numerology. Here is one site: astrology Here's Numerolofy Welcome to PaulSadowski.com My birthday is May 9th....so check if you wanna! :) And tell me if you think it has some truth or no truth at all to your personality......
  9. S

Pet Shop or Holic Shop....

Okay I don't know if any of you ever read Pet Shop of Horrors or xxxholic.....but Which manga is your favorite and which person caring for the shop is more sick? :)
  10. S

Reward issue in Mission 15.....

Or mission 13 or 14....one of the three. Gotta check. This is the Agrabah level, during the time Roxas and Xigbar investigate the area. I have most of the box rewards, but does anyone know how to reach the box in the second plaza that sits way up at the top above the scaffolding on the right...
  11. S

Who Hates Kanye?? Who hates Taylor Swift??

Yeah....I hate Kanye...If you haven't heard bout Kanye's bad interruption of Taylor's VMA acceptance speech, its on youtube.com. I swear, Kanye is a douchebag!!!!! He deserves to rot. Tell me what you guys think about this....was this a set-up by MTV? Is Kanye Racist? Or is he just an ignorant...
  12. S

Friday Night Cranks????

Has anyone ever seen Friday Night Cranks on youtube? I'm sure people know because every time I post a thread people say "we already know about it" and stuff. But I just wanna know has anyone made any suggestions to them about a good one. I asked them to Crank my grandma! LOOOLLLSSSSS...
  13. S

Kind of off-topic: Utada and Ne-yo Collaborate!

At Utada's official website, they show the collaboration. It's going to be up for digital download Nov. 21. Ne-yo is collaborating with the best stars in different lands. He chose Utada in Japan. You can listen to a 45 second clip at Utada : News pretty good.
  14. S

Next Gummi Ship Ideas???

There were a couple of ideas I had about an upgrade on the gummi ship. Of course, I'm defenitely for the Gummi world and Multiplayer gummi racing! Tell me what you think would be best. If not these, what would be the best to you?
  15. S

The realm of Darkness....Th realm of Light....

What is you guys view on this "REALM OF DARKNESS?" After playing the game over, I think the realm of darkness is the alternate dimension of the realm of light seperated by The door to Kingdom Hearts. Deep Dive for instance, led Sora and Riku back to DESTINY ISLANDS, and not any other world...
  16. S

Most Excited?????

What game are you most excited for out of the three????? I'm very excited for BBS because its a brand new game.....and it answers a lot of questions and looks fun. 358/2 days seems creative. Coded is the only game that takes place after KH2......and answers questions about the...
  17. S

I have a problem trying to finish the entire journal..........

For anyone who beat the entire journal, please tell me how to get a score of 1,300 in the The Paradox Battles:The Cerberus Cup. Also where do you go to finish the recipes? Thanx!!! :)
  18. S

I have a problem trying to get the secret ending for my game.........

I have a problem trying to finish the Journal.............. Ok, has anyone beaten the whole journal? If you have, I want to know how to get a score 1,300 in the Paradox Battles:Cerberus Cup in the Underworld. I know, I'm weak. But please help.
  19. S

Something I would like to Understand.........

This is probably a dumb question, but why didn't they release the game KH2FM in North America? They have the whole thing in english! So why are they holding back? Does anybody have an explanation as to why this is so? I want every type of person to answer this.......
  20. S

New KH additions on The Feed (After Attack of the Show)

On G4 today, they announced the realease of the new games. It is coming out in 2008! The coded one is the only one not going to be released in the US. Which sucks because I want that info!
Back