• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Optional boss??

sephorith would probably have all 9's and 0's, and have at least two times as much health as the final boss if he were actually in the game. so it doesnt matter if you rocked at the game he'd still be hard. or at least thats what i think:idea:
  2. C

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

thats true but wouldn't you also have to play on hard or ultimate and in places with strong noise just to get the same amount as fast? i could be wrong but i've always had a little trouble with taboo noise on hard and above.
  3. C

i beat it a little while ago right now i'm just going thru trying to get the reports and such. you guys probably already know this but if you wanna train your pins fast and i mean like 1100-2200 pp in around 6 min., then just go to "another day another story" and after you finish the tin pin...
  4. C

yeah i had the same problem and i was told to bring up the attack of my characters my neku is now somewhere around 50 and my beat's just a little bit higher than that. this got me all the way to the fifth floor, now thats a hard pig to beat
  5. C

drive forms(photobucket(bad pictures))

sorry i may be completely wrong but i always thought that the shadow belonged to Riku i mean look at the shadow it might look like a girl but i think it looks way more like his
  6. C

help!!!

Thanks I'm gonna try these right away
  7. C

help!!!

I've had KH:CoM for a while now and i've been trying to get the one wing angle, diamond dust, and ultima weapon but can't. I've gone to other threads and gone on google to find out how to get them but can't. when i go to the room of rewards i'm supposed to go to i get something else and don't...
  8. C

If your having a lot of trouble beating him I'd say raise your level in the cell phone to its highest and then change to easy mode And if you have one I'd use one of those fish globe pins, they protect you from harm and i've gotten to heal over a hundred each heal
  9. C

kihgdom hearts 2 theme song backwards

must have been quite hard to sing those parts backwards huh
  10. C

How do you beat xigbar?

Just level up if you need to and remember to use your drives and reaction commands
  11. C

Boss Cards??!

Thanks Riku I didn't know what that 99 stood for before.
  12. C

Thanks I thought maybe they could only be hurt alot by a certain type of pin
  13. C

I've gotten to the chapter area and in "another day" when you go to pork city on the second floor, is there some kind trick to beating the pig? cause i can only do at most 10 damage. so can anyone help???
  14. C

Boss Cards??!

not sure but if you can't collect any more map cards i think it's because you've got too many with you at the moment. After I get a whole lot of them I usually have to go back and reopen doors like premium, moogle, or save doors, that way I can get rid of cards i don't need. Then i'm able to...
  15. C

DESPERATE

one thing i do is keep around 4 zeros at the very end of the deck that way all you need are two L button clicks to get to them whenever you need them. plus i think I use only three or four enemy cards (air soldier,hook, vexen, and oogie boogie) usually that way i can keep healling at the end...
  16. C

i CANNOT figure out cards!

well don't worry until you get past the first boss and learn from leon it'll be kinda confusing, or at least it was for me
  17. C

secret rooms and platnum cards

the premium cards just use less cp i think and i was wondering if the gold card rooms regenerate cause i keep forgetting to save and i keep getting sucky stuff like fire and stop
  18. C

Keyblade Collection

I haven't gotten one winged angel or the ultima weapon but i have gotten diamond dust. I found it in one of the flower posts that you can cut through in castle oblivian. Oh by the way to get ultima weapon you just go and buy it from a moogles card pack right?
  19. C

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

definitly axel he is by far the coolest of the org.13
Back