• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

So What Exactly Was the Sora/Roxas Fight?

What exactly was it? How could Sora and Roxas fight if Roxas is inside Sora? And Why would Roxas be mad at Sora? I did not understand that part at all.
  2. L

Fight Seifer at the End of the Game???

Ok, so I was running around doing mini games and such so I could complete Jiminy's journal and get the secret ending. And I was in Twilight Town and I talked to the fat anouncer dude and he said "Struggle R is open! Register at the board!" So I went to the board and it says... Enter...
  3. L

KH Anime Basically Confirmed

Sorry if this has been posted already. Go over to kh-2.net to read the full article. At the SE press conference Nomura gave a speech. Mostly about Comp. of FFVII and Era Clash. Then talked about the future of KH. Confirmed NO KHIIFM. Then he said "I will not be making a direct sequal. Fns...
  4. L

Big Spelling Error In Khii

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KmR0Ty1QvCs In that video, it shows the coliseum battles. Every match says "MACTH" instead of "MATCH." How much more of an obvious error can you have? This is the beta version, right? They better have fixed this before they finalized it.
  5. L

Is this different from the japanese version?

In this new english vid from kh-vids, it shows Xemnas, Saix, Sora, Kairi, and Riku. I've watched all the cutscenes from the world that never was in japanese, but I do not remember Sora dna Kairi hugging. I could just be forgetting. COuld someone who still has the file of the japanese...
  6. L

Could it be possible if Zexion...SPOILERS

Sorry if someones came up with this theory already. Could it be possible that the final boss of KHII that you destroyed was Zexion, not Xemnas? Could Zexion have transformed into Xemnas using his metamorphasis power? To protect the superior. And the real Xemnas is still out there somewhere...
  7. L

So about these english voices...

I'm getting real worried. The voice acting so far STINKS. Mostly. First of all, all the main actors are way too old for their parts now, but it's still alright. And practically every single FF character has a new voice. Squall, Aerith, Yuffie, Sephiroth (at least it's better than Lance...
  8. L

Project G (Dirge of Cerberus SPOILERS)

So... DOC Secret Ending http://youtube.com/w/Dirge-of-cerberus---secret-ending?v=940IyLnCQ70 What do you think...I honestly hate the fact that they are using a real guy...a rock star...so he's Sephy's brother, his other half. When the two of them come together... I hate it...they're killing...
  9. L

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

I traced from the background of the Nobody pages in Ultimania and came up with a shot of the 3rd symbol. The one that Roxas draws on the table. kh2.co.uk is calling it "No heart" (Xehanort) and I think it's from the Ultimania interview. Enjoy and take as you please. Sorry if this has already...
  10. L

What do R2 and L2 do now?

Since the right analog stick is for the camera now, what do R2 and L2 do? Also, what exactly does square do?
  11. L

Who is the Nobody at the end of the Namine interview?

At the end of the namine/britanny snow interview, there is a nobody and he talks. he has a corny deep voice. Who is he? It's not DiZ, that's not Christopher lee, and Diz doesn't ever wear a cloak anyway. It can't be Xehanort/Riku cause because in japanese Riku as Xenanort still has Riku's...
  12. L

Stuff From KH (1) That I never Fully Understood

It may seem noobyish, but I am a KH fanatic and I know all...except these things that never quite made sense to me. Believe it or not there's some stuff in KH (1) that i never understood, even after playing through the game 7+ times. Help please... What is "The End of the World?" Where is...
  13. L

Other Ansem Report 7 Translated

First we had 2 tanslated and now we have 7. It doesn't contain any new info per say, but it lead me further to believe that the real Ansem (DiZ) wrote these and Xehanort wrote the ones from KH. Sorry for the weird lines everywhere but it's how it was where I found it (a walkthrough at...
  14. L

Does the mini-map even help?

Does that map even help at all? I don't think a game like KH even needs a map. When you have a map on screen you always end up looking at the map to guide the character as much as you are looking at your character. I don't think it's neccesary, especially since people are saying KHII is more...
  15. L

So You Can't Use Drive in the Final Battle?

You only have Riku in your party, so that means nobody to fuse with, meaning no drive...That royally stinks. They should've let you go with Riku for a this battle only ultimate form...
  16. L

What is the dark beach and what is it's significance?

What is the beach in the WTNV? And what's its significance and how do Sora and Riku end up there after the final battles?
  17. L

Is Saix's Moon (if that's what it's called) the Real Kingdom Hearts?

Is that heart shaped moon the real Kingdom Harts? Cause in one cut scene in The World That Never Was, Saix points to it and says "Kingdom Hearts" within the sentence. Then Sora says it too. If not, what the heck is it? And what does Xemnas want? What is his goal in KHII?
  18. L

What Exactly Are the White Nobodies?

What are they? Why are they Heartless inside a white cloak? When somebody dies the heart becomes a heartless, and the body becomes a shell/nobody. So what are these? This seems to be one of the few unsolved mysteries remaining. Unless I missed it.
  19. L

A Few New Org Members Real Names Confirmed

So far we knew Sora/Roxas, Ansem/Xemnas, No Heart/Xehanort, Ienzo/Zexion. Here's a few more that have been confirmed. Xigbar=Braig Xaldin=Dilan Vexen=Even Lexaeus=Elaeus
  20. L

2 New Roxas Cutscenes

Go over to KHU. They now have 2 more Roxas scenes starting right after Kairi Li's ended. It shows Axel's first appearence, First Axel battle, Setzer battles, and I don't know what's in the second one, it's still downloading. http://www.kh2.co.uk
Back