• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Lack of Ven

I've been looking at a lot of the scans lately and have noticed that there are more scans of Terra and Aqua then of Ven. THis may sound crazy and I pray that it's not true but could it be possible that the game is shorter for each character?
  2. K

Another Piece of Armor

I was scrolling down on the scan that has a picture of VAT and I noticed that their shoes kind of look like the armor. What do you think? http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_090910_01-eng.jpg
  3. K

Days where everyone can see it

I was roaming around Gamestop.com and I saw that on the DS tab if you scroll down they have an official 358/2 days tab Gamestop.com - DS - Buy New and Used Nintendo DS Games (scroll all the way down)
  4. K

The Drawing Connection

Well, I think I already know the answer to my own question but I'll ask anyway, At the end of KH we see Kairi go to back to the Secret Place and she sees the drawing of Sora and herself which Sora "edited" by making him give a poupu fruit to Kairi. Kairi draws her giving the poupu to Sora. Is...
  5. K

Have You Ever Seen This Photo

Cam across this on photobucket and i thought it was pretty cool
  6. K

358/2 Days Boss Battle

Just an idea I came up with... what if you had to fight Xion at the end of the game or better yet Riku and Xion like lets say Xion is trying to leave and she asks Riku to help her do it. Soon after Org. 13 finds out and tells Roxas to go after her. Then, Roxas finds her, they meet up say some...
  7. K

Roxas+Xion or Roxas+Namine

which couple would you rather have; Roxas and Xion? Or Roxas and Namine? Personally I like the idea of Roxas and Xion as a couple but hey thats just me.
  8. K

Unbirths

forgive me it this has been posted before because i usually skip over most of these unbirth theories.... well i thought an unbirth could be like a nobodie but it was not completely born in to a nobodie therefore making it an unbirth. and also i also think it would make sense that after MX...
  9. K

Do you think in Re: CoM

Do you think in Re: CoM when you finish the game we'll get to see the birth by sleep trailer? just a question considering i haven't had the chance to buy the game yet but i'm just thinking out loud
  10. K

Question about Final Mix+

I was debating on getting FM+ but does it and the Re: CoM have english voice acting?
  11. K

Kairi's Grandma

i dont know if this was posted before but i was just thinking....is it possible that Aqua is Kairi's grandma and thats why Xion kinda looks like both?
  12. K

MX and Terra

well i don't know if anyone has noticed or if it's just me but seeing most of the trailers and all terra seems to have a bugger connection w/ MX watch the trailer YouTube - The KH birth by sleep leaked trailer subbed (10-36 & 2:02-2:31)
  13. K

something i noticed

have you ever noticed that terra and ven have that armor on their hand and aqua doesn't?:confused:
  14. K

VAT Master

I don't know if this has been said before but considering the symbol Terra, Aqua and Ven all wear on their clothing has a big resemblance to the symbol of the heartless symbol is it possible that Maleficent is their master? and that is also why there are pictures of terra and maleficent...
  15. K

Just 1 Question

i only have one question will Re: CoM have the improved KH2 as well? Or is it only the CoM for PS2???:confused:
  16. K

My Theory

listen, i have a theory for kh3. so sora and co. are going on an adventure (which is given to them in mickey's letter in ending of kh2). so the letter says "dear sora, i have found out a shocking discovery in what's i found in one of ansem the wise's discoveries...
  17. K

Betwix and Between

i know what the betwix and between is but what does it represent:cursing:
  18. K

Trailers For New Games

O.k. i read everything on the home page. and i know there are trailers. but where can i see the trailers for the games? :confused:
  19. K

Questions

O.k. i've been here for a while and i still don't understand: 1.What is that beach Riku and Sora arrive to after you beat Xemnas for the last time? 2. How is that beach connected to destiny island? And when is the release date for Kh RE:CoM In the U.S.?
  20. K

terra meets sora!!!

look i saw this video on youtube that shows sora and terra meeting in one of the games in think it's kh2 but im not sure. i highly doubt that it is the first cut scene in kh3 though. please tell me what u think it is.click on the link below to see the video if that doesnt work just copy and...
Back