• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Back again

Well, somehow, I stoped coming to this site for a while. And, well....Im back :D
  2. R

Your opinion on this-

http://img30.echo.cx/img30/1999/ugh0qs.jpg im just sorta depressed and bored so id like to know what you all have to think of this....(click on the image to make it more clear)
  3. R

The Boondocks

Well a couple weeks ago, I picked up the paper and started reading the comics and came across Boondocks. It cracked me up, and ive been reading it every day since then. And now- as if it was perfect timing- I found out Boondocks will be making an [adult swim] apperance!!! I was wondering, when...
  4. R

Your Favorite ► Favorite CURRENT HIT song

Mines a 4 way tie, Ludacris- Number 1 spot Green Day- Holiday Bowling for Soup- Almost & G unit- hate it or love it
  5. R

Need help on Buus Furry

Im in Babidis space ship on lv 3 (after you fight Yakon) and you have to find 3 switchs.....i went into the room thats furthest room that was linked with the left green light. I got that switch..i went into the bottom room thats linked with the green light thats to the right.....but i went into...
  6. R

I need an answer.....

my mothers bf is always causing problems.....me, my dad, and my mothers ex bf, punched him in the face, nocked him down, told him he needs to get his act together and he dosnt listin........he treats my mom like shit, he breaks in her closet and steals money from her, hes rude to her and dosnt...
  7. R

To Samurai Legend Musashi owners

Once apon a time in a far away mystical land called Dallas Tx, a boy waited eagerly for his favorite game to arrive at Best Buy.... He finaly got the game had many fun hours enjoying it, even if though he had beaten it. Well soon the boy grew a bit tired of this game.....and just for kicks he...
  8. R

New FMA game

New FullMetal Alchemist game all brand new too, for the ps2 i suppose........ dont get this confused with the 2nd ps2 game "fullmetal alchemist 2" it even says it will be called Hagane no Renkinjutsushi 3: Kami o Tsugu Shoujo or Fullmetal Alchemist 3: The girl that succeeds God and from what i...
  9. R

chaos, much?

It seems to me, that the forums have gone to hell. Everything seems as though its all gone wild and corrupt...... What went wrong? We had such a happy little forum running succesfuly, but now.......its the complete opposit
  10. R

Best anime of all time!!!! VOTING*****

alrighty here it goes. You hae 10 days to vote so make it count :D
  11. R

Most annoying page in the word....PART 2!!!!

You ever wanted to see the most annoying page in the world? well heres your second chance- http://lupid.co.uk/misc/annoy2.htm click it.......you know you want to........ have fun.....Muwahahahahaha...... <__< >__> i didnt say that
  12. R

Obsession has gotten the best of me......

-_- it seriously has........ I just ordered the state alchemist's pocketwatch from Ebay shiny shiny pocket watch :D........ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Shinta/PW3.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Shinta/PW1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Shinta/PW2.jpg
  13. R

i hate seach engines....<_<

none of those damn google or yahoo results r givin meh what i need so...... whats the name of this song? i only kno a couple words of the song but it should help enuf "sing with me, sing for the years , sing for the laughter, sing for the tears, Sing it with me, just for today, maybe tomorrow...
  14. R

To anyone with the Slider V5 *MTV Edition...

alright im getting sick of all the crappy wallpapers(excluding the bass guitar and jackass logo) And i cant find any way or place to download new wallpapers, so can anyone with this phone tell meh how to do so??? ***the phone is the kyocera slider mtv eddition wit virgin mobile servises***
  15. R

Best anime of all time- Nominations***

alright heres how this is guna go down- simply post the name of an anime u think is worthy of the title- "Best anime of all time" at the end of this week ill count up all of the nominations then net week well have a poll. The chocies will be the top ten animes that were nominated the most...
  16. R

Wha teh?!?!?!?!?!?!

i coulda sworn that we wernt able to have sig pics anymore......in that case, wtf is this all about- -?????????????????????????????? **TT i only used u as an eample cuz ure sig was the 1st i saw with a pic**
  17. R

Hate to ask dumb ?s but I forgot....

how many post do u have to have to be able to change your user title?
  18. R

umm can i get a link?

could sum1 post a link to that video that was made a couple months ago with random kh2 screens and "so cold" playin in the bg
  19. R

holy crap!

daem.....ive been wonderin around the net unable to find this place but ya kno.....i never thought of just clicking the fourm buttons on the main page :D well im back so whats new?
Back