• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Characters?

Again, woops and fix'd.
  2. S

Characters?

SufferingAngel: Woops, guess I was wrong about that~ it's been 1-2 years since I last played the game (I played Re:com but my Japanese is nihil) so nevermind what I said.
  3. S

Characters?

It's the same for people that like Riku/Sora, Axel/Sora, Axel/Roxas, Riku/Namine, Namine/Kairi etc. etc. It's the charm~ I think. And it's cute. I know most of Sora's feelings for Naminé were fake, but the pairing is still cute and that's what attracts people. And you know how fangirls are...
  4. S

New Scans!

I already said I don't care about that. Look, just see me as the AngryKingdomHeartsNerd, you know, just like the AngryNintendoNerd. The only difference is that he's funny while he's angry and I'm just annoying.
  5. S

New Scans!

I know but I still did it because I wanted to. You didn't have to comment on what I said but you did that because you tought it would be neccesary to be read by others or just me. It's the same for me.
  6. S

New Scans!

Yeah pretty much. But I'm still not positive about Days, really. And I don't mind looking bad on a forum on the internet. I don't take the internet so serious.
  7. S

New Scans!

That makes me very happy. KH2 was indeed shit. If the staff from KH/COM are working on Days, than I'm happy cause I srsly have lost my hope in KH after KH2 and seeing a Mary Sue in Days (not becaus I'm an AkuRoku fan, but because ...wel she's a really big Mary Sue imo that Xion. Let's hope that...
  8. S

New Scans!

Lol, I know about the Cerberus part. I just came up with it when I finished writing it and I was too lazy to edit it so I left it like that. Anyway, even though everyone was younger (I played it 6 a 7 years ago for the first time), I still think KH2 was shit compared to KH. I don't hate KH2...
  9. S

New Scans!

I know about the Cerberus part. I just came up with it when I finished writing it and I was too lazy to edit it. Anyway, even though everyone was younger (I played it 6 a 7 years ago for the first time), I still think KH2 was shit compared to KH. I don't hate KH2, but seriously, when you think...
  10. S

New Scans!

I know I'm right.
  11. S

New Scans!

That's because you secretly agree with me. Admit it. Or are you too much of a KH-fanboy/girl to admit it.
  12. S

New Scans!

No. Srsly, remember the first time you played KH. Remember the magical feeling it gave you? Remember when you were like FUCK I GOTTA FIND MAH FRIENDS. FUCK YEAH DISNEY CHARA'S. OH SHI WHERE IS JASMINE?! FFFFUCK, LOOK AT THOSE DISNEYBADGUYS IN A CIRCLE AND TALKING ALL BADASS. FUCKING SHIT RIKU...
  13. S

New Scans!

I'm with you buddy. I'm with you. Remember when KH used to be good and original?
  14. S

Simple and Clean ROCK

YouTube - Me singins Simple and Clean (Rock)(KINGDOM HEATS) Whyyyy
  15. S

358/2 days

Well now I feel unpatient lol, maybe I'll wait too than.
  16. S

"Rid us of Traitors" vs Xion "My liege"

Lol, some of them are very random, I really don't know how you came up with it. Loxas...Larxene/Roxas? And Aqua/any of the other girls? Not that I don't like GL pairings, it's just that I don't understand how you came up with it. Like... Axel/Tifa. The KH fandom is full with mysteries. Well, I...
  17. S

358/2 days

February comes closer every day! I was wondering, are you going to wait untill 358/2 days comes out in America/Europe or are you going to import/download the game as soon as it comes out in Japan? I was thinking of buying the EU release and downloading the Japanese release (fck yeah M3).
  18. S

Xion- The .....

19. S

"Rid us of Traitors" vs Xion "My liege"

I think Karate secretly likes AkuRoku but Akuroku aside, I think Axel didn't like Xion either. Someone on this forum made a really good theory about it..like, he wanted Xion back and didn't want to kill her because she's friends with Roxas and he doesn't want to hurt Roxas...or something like...
  20. S

My Roxas/Axel/Xion Theory

I love you OP. I really do.
Back