• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shadowrelm 150

2nd Secret Boss?

Most likely in all 7 Worlds perhaps? Maybe beating him unlocks another Secret Boss? By the looks of things, he might get stronger with each encounter.
  2. Shadowrelm 150

2nd Secret Boss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6AMZzdBaNlw According to Kh13 this is the second Secret Boss? Weird... (This isn't a April Fools by the way ¬_¬) P.s. Sorry if this has already been posted D:
  3. Shadowrelm 150

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

I don't think it's the Tron: Legacy world, I think its TWTNW.
  4. Shadowrelm 150

Prankster's Paradise I think. It's where Sora wakes up on that beach.
  5. Shadowrelm 150

Pretty cool trailer. I wonder when we'll get English dubs now, hopefully soon-ish.
  6. Shadowrelm 150

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

Yeah, most likely. I don't really care about spoilers. I like to know whats what in a KH game. I do, however, only spoil myself when it comes to main story line plots.
  7. Shadowrelm 150

Sora's age, clothes, looks, etc. KH3D

Re: Sora's age, clothes, looks, ect. KH3D Pretty much. From what we've seen, Normura likes to impletemt story as to why we have to start again at Level 1. And not all games. The Assassin's Creed games (starting from Brotherhood) have you start of with many of the equipment from the...
  8. Shadowrelm 150

Re: Sora's age, clothes, looks, ect. KH3D ^ This is what is meant by "resetting of Sora's power". Everygame we've had (that had Sora as the player character) has had him at level 1. KH1 - He had no real combat experience bar from sparing with Riku, therefore he starts at Level 1. KH: CoM -...
  9. Shadowrelm 150

Re: Sora's age, clothes, looks, ect. KH3D I thought it was beacuse Yen Sid tells the boys that they must learn how to weild/use the Keyblade properly. So, with this, the boys go in to the RoS and they appear younger in order to "start again". This is Normura's way of resetting Sora's power each...
  10. Shadowrelm 150

Nintendo Direct To Stream 12/27 in Japan!

3Am? Lame. Guess I'll be reading any potential news on the site. Oh well~
  11. Shadowrelm 150

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Then the only real thing to do is to wait and see. If we get a dubbed trailer next month, then good times (lets us know how far they are dubbing wise), if not, then we shall wait for the next trailer to get all giddy about.
  12. Shadowrelm 150

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Ah, well there we go. Didn't realise that they had finished the dubbing so soon :3 It would be pretty cool if they did show a dubbed trailer next month but it's safe not to get hopes up, no? I still think that we'll most likely get a English trailer by...
  13. Shadowrelm 150

Re: !! Official Announcement !! By soonish, I mean a couple of months. I'd be naive to believe that we'll see an English trailer soon after getting a Japanese trailer. I'm going to say either January (like Rokudamia2 and Chaser think) or mid-February. It's a little bit more realistic but we...
  14. Shadowrelm 150

Re: !! Official Announcement !! Here's to hoping that we get English trailers soon(ish).
  15. Shadowrelm 150

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Amazing trailer! Really was a joy to watch it. Had some spoilers in it, but eh, who cares? I loved the CGI scene with Mickey, Riku and Sora fighting MX at the Keyblade Graveyard. Foreshadowing, perhaps? I wonder how young Xehanort and Vanitas will mess around with Sora and Riku in this story.
  16. Shadowrelm 150

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! So exicted for this game ^_^ The Drop system sounds quite interesting, yet at the same time sounds annoying too. But this is part of the challenge of completing one boy's story. Liking the sound of the story, too. Again, can't wait to play it.
  17. Shadowrelm 150

Nomura interview!

Oh really? Able to change the colours of our companion Dream Eaters eh? I like this customisation factor :3. This might tie in to the Collosuem (which is most likely going to be the multiplayer).
  18. Shadowrelm 150

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! I love, love, LOVE KHI :3. Thanks for the official trailer! Now to wait for english trailers and release date.
  19. Shadowrelm 150

WAIT! Xigbar got his heart back?

I think that that scene was a flashback. It just seems like a scene which would happen after Birth By Sleep (with the scene of Braig walking with Xehanort). I can't really see how the fact that Xehanort summons his Keyblade means that that scene takes place in the present. It has to be in the past.
  20. Shadowrelm 150

Found the trailer

Ugh, uber laggy trailer. Thankfully I saw it yesturday on a friend's laptop (but without sound, though). I found it a pretty good trailer. A KH trailer in which it doesn't spoil much is good. The ending was cool too :3. I doubt it is Aqua turing into Braig. I just can't see it. I can only see Braig.
Back