• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora RE+Mixed

Any Rumors Why

I hope Xion owns Axel
  2. Sora RE+Mixed

Most Epic Scene in the game?

Ummm...I belive for me it was the scene in which Axel sacrificed himself. That was total epic
  3. Sora RE+Mixed

358/2 Days site update

Pretty cool website, its awsome....i gotta learn japanese damn the complicated language
  4. Sora RE+Mixed

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Xigbar, Roxas, and Xion most likely
  5. Sora RE+Mixed

First Images from Nintendo Dreams Sixteen Page KH Spread.

I hope that i can get a new router because im excited for this game. MULTIPLAYER gonna rock
  6. Sora RE+Mixed

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

I cant wait becuase I want to know who that 14th member will be
  7. Sora RE+Mixed

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir I did but i never got to level 100...wow, I seriously fail...
  8. Sora RE+Mixed

Re:CoM - Key to Rewards Card Guide

Re: Key to Rewards Card Guide[Spoilers] Thats awsome!!
  9. Sora RE+Mixed

Marluxias weapon

Well i guess it makes sense since they worked out before!!
  10. Sora RE+Mixed

RECOM FOR ONLY 19.99$ at Circuit City this week!

Gamestop is a bunch of jerks!!! I want my 7 dollars back!!! Damn why do i never get any luck. theres always a sale AFTER i get what i want!! >=(
  11. Sora RE+Mixed

Axel second battle help and fake riku tips

Yeah pack som 0's. At the start of the fight put the first sleight of cards you want but dont use them. Fight until he pulls of a sleight. Break it with a zero and the use your sleight. Hope this helps!
  12. Sora RE+Mixed

Greatest Achievement of Re:CoM

It definitley goes to the bosses. But i also have to give it up for the voice acting. Each organization member who had previousley not been voiced was given the perfect one!
  13. Sora RE+Mixed

reCOM dissapointment

You couldnt really expect the game to be more than it was considering it is a port of a spin off. The only truley new thing is the 3-d and and card duels. The game is just a chance for people who never played it on gba to ge the missing info between KHI and KHII
  14. Sora RE+Mixed

How far are you in the game?

I got the game today. Im in Agrabah level 12. I loved going back to Travese town and kickin butt with my cards.I love this game.
  15. Sora RE+Mixed

Wii Virtual Console

I just wanted to know if anybody has downloaded any good games recently in the virtual console.I only got the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Megaman 9. Id also like to remind the world that a few days ago on November.24.2008, The Legend of Zelda(the most amazing game ever) was released 10...
  16. Sora RE+Mixed

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Im guessing that my biggest dissapointment would be the fact that all of the Xemnas forms included Sora fighting with Riku. i would have perfereed him alone.
  17. Sora RE+Mixed

Help/Support ► T_T

Just talk to him. try to find out what he likes and slowly build up the relationship. eventually things will get where you want them to. Hopefully this helps ^_^
  18. Sora RE+Mixed

Help/Support ► My boy problem

Dont doubt it. Know that you are, and dont ever change for anyone ever. They have to take you like you are, whether they like it or not, and if they dont like who you are then screw them and forget about them, becuase a person like that is not the right person for you.
  19. Sora RE+Mixed

Help/Support ► Another Girl Problem

Let me give this a shot. Just try bieng yourself around girls. Dont try to make it seem like you like her, by trying to make her luagh or anything. Start a conversation with her normally. Then throw in a little flirt, and see how things work out. I hope this helps.
  20. Sora RE+Mixed

unbirth theory

Yeah i totally agrre with this statement. Once we get better info then we can all finaly know...THE TRUTH:mellow:
Back