• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Anime/Manga ► One Piece

Has anyone heard or seen this show? Toonami is going to show it and i saw the promo. It looks kindda weird the kid wanting to be a pirate, he is made of rubber or something. So is the anime any good?
  2. S

Quit my job

Is there a way to quit the your current job?
  3. S

MTV? and Wonder Showzen?

lately i've been seeing this show at MTV, a show called Wonder showze. If sum1 has ever seen it u know what im yalking about, its racist, it makes lil kids says real stupid things, and talks of God as if he was well they say real bad things about him, im not really into religion but talk @#$*...
  4. S

Has anyone Played Star Ocean:Till the End of Time?

I got it and its one of the best i've played period. I think the 2 disc idea was great and soo was the storyline. Best cinematics i've ever seen THEY"RE INSANE!. but i suggest if you like long games or beating hard bosses you should get it. I loved the irony of the game it blowed my mine, soo...
  5. S

Fooly Cooly

Has anyone seen this anime? I think it was an awesome anime, IT CHANGED MY LIFE!, after i saw it i began to anime. Anyway its a great anime, but it was a shame it was only 6 episodes long. I've nerver seen an anime quite like like so if you havent seen it it a MUST!
  6. S

hey ppl

well im kindda new here never posted but been here for 4 - 5 months some ppl may recognize me from the Chat room , soo hi everyone
Back