• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Szayel Aporro

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Sedai When the Cicadas Cry: Generation Hinamizawa, a peaceful secluded village set in Japan, with a deadly secret. The year 1983 brought many tragedies to seven teenagers, Rika, Satoko, Keiichi, Rena, Mion and Shion. Hinamizawa Syndrome struck all of them that year...
  2. Szayel Aporro

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)(NEED MORE TEMPS)

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Sedai When the Cicadas Cry: Generation (long summary of anime is long) (This -link- actually helps a lot. Even though most of it is sarcasm and spoilers) ARCS 1. Ginen-hen (Suspicion) Waikyoku-hen (Torture) - Coming soon Sakkaku-hen (Hallucination) - Coming soon...
  3. Szayel Aporro

A Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni RP.

So, I have this Higurashi RP that I'm looking to put up. The actual sign up thread is written out and you wont have to know that much about the game/anime/manga to sign up. Just wanna know if people would join. :) EDIT: THE RP IS UP: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Sedai
  4. Szayel Aporro

Innerpartysystem

I've just recently started to get really into this band. I like their techno-rock beats they have going on. Pretty cool, if you ask me. Anybody ever heard of them... like them at all?
  5. Szayel Aporro

Escape The Fate's Singer, Charged with Murder

Personally, I'm not a fan of the band at all.... But this surprised me... Read... // AP: NEWS - Escape The Fate singer pleads guilty to battery charge And the messages that the band made... FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN FANS OF THE BAND SINCE THE BEGINING, IM SURE YOU KNOW ABOUT THE...
  6. Szayel Aporro

Merry Christwansakah!

Not sure if that's the correct term. :) But yes. Atheists... When you die, nothing happens. :) Lol. Dane Cook joke... Happy Holidays!! <3
  7. Szayel Aporro

The N00b Translator!!

ENGLISH2N00BISH WELCOME TO THE N00B TRANSLATOR! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO BASICALLY IS CLICK THAT WEBSITE. TYPE SOMETHING ETHER REALLY INTELLIGENT OR STUPID AND POST IT HERE. Lol, this website's really fun. My friend and I have very interesting conversations with this.
  8. Szayel Aporro

Axel Costume

Well hey. Yesterday was halloween, and I was Axel. =) I think the costume came out nicely, and I do make a pretty good Axel. ;D Though, I had trouble with my hair, since my mom didn't want to buy a wig. I used my own. We couldn't get it to stand or anything, so I basically gelled it in chunks...
  9. Szayel Aporro

Some of my sketches

I just figured that I'd show a little of my drawings. Be aware that my style of drawing is VERY cartoonish. =D I hope you like. Zexion doodle, again by ~Punkness66 on deviantART That's a doodle of Zexion I did while in school. Don't ask, but if you read the description, it kind explains why...
  10. Szayel Aporro

Shiny Toy Guns

Hey there. It's me again. lol. This time, I'm here to rant about the californian techno-rock band... Shiny Toy Guns I, personally, think they are completely amazing. And their songs from their first c-d, they were just so catchy and dancable, I loved every track the minute I heard them. My...
  11. Szayel Aporro

The [song] DURING SEX GAME!

This game is really simple. You post a song. And after that... you write 'During Sex' Example: "Farting with the Walkman On During Sex" LOL. SO. I GO FIRST... Hysteria During Sex
  12. Szayel Aporro

Help/Support ► Gurrrlfriend issues. No seriously, this chick's horrible.

Well you see. I was friends, with this girl, since we were like... 3. And like, I didn't see her as much as I do now, and we were like, really close friends. Up until now. Last year, I moved to a new state... and her family moved here too. At first I thought, it would be great. Fun! Having a...
  13. Szayel Aporro

Chrono Crusade

I've JUST started this new anime, about 3 days ago. It's called Chrono Crusade. Or Chrno Crusade.(not sure how MOST people spell it yet) But it's great! I discovered it by watching an AMV made with it, looked it up on wikipedia and I immediately thought to read it. It's so good! I really...
  14. Szayel Aporro

Cobra Starship

The City is At War Anybody here listen to Cobra Starship? Oh my god, they are so amazing. Forget the fact that Pete Wentz discovered them (I can't stand him) They're music is like... I would consider it... Punk/pop/techno/sassy. XD They're just amazing. They mix every type of music into...
  15. Szayel Aporro

POST A RANDOM PICTURE

I didn't start the orginal thread. But I had SO MUCH FUN WITH IT! So I'm re-posting it. NO CRAZY YAOI PLEASE. CRACK PICTURES THAT MAKE NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER ARE WIDELY ACCEPTED. :) RULES: Keep the thread PG-13 You MUST post a random picture Motivational and lolCat's are acceptable. Have fun...
  16. Szayel Aporro

Xemnas and Terra... hmm....

You know... I've been thinking about this whole Xemnas knows Aqua thing. You know how Terra kinda looks like Xehanort a bit? Or a lot? I think I've came up with a theroy. Terra probably was Xehanort. Because it is mentioned that Xehanort had no memories when he was found by Ansem the Wise in...
  17. Szayel Aporro

Reno fanclub!

Wow! I haven't found a RENO fanclub on these forums yet!!!! So I'm gonna make one!! Reno Second Ranking Turk. Redhead. Sexy. Strong. Lazy. Who wouldn't love him?! So, I am making a fanclub dedicated to that lovable bishi, Reno! Though, if there is a Reno fanclub already, tell me. XD...
  18. Szayel Aporro

I CATCH YOUR POKEMON!

YouTube - Smosh - There Will Be Pokemon (the link in the description doesn't work. But it has to do with milkshakes...)
  19. Szayel Aporro

Fanfiction ► Friends, Enemies and Nobodies

Alright. This is a one shot story made by MasterofShadow and I. Let's just say... Marluxia, Axel and Saix go on a mission to the jungle. ************** Marluxia grumbled as trudged down the dark halls of the castle. He was assigned to another mission accept this time with the two men he hated...
  20. Szayel Aporro

The Academy Is...

I haven't seen a The Academy Is... thread yet... So I'ma post!!! I've been listening to The Academy Is... since their first single, before Slow Down. 2005 is when I first heard them. And I must say 4 years of listening to them and they never get old! William's voice is just so beautiful and...
Back