• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

quick question

why does everyone hate kairi?:huh:
  2. O

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?

i just saw on gamespot.com pictures of kingdom hearts "mobile". BUT they were all cartoony and weird! is this from the original piece of junk or is this coded?
  3. O

I am sad...

Does anyone know how to get an invite to e3? i know i will never unless i get involved in video games, but i just want 2 know. anyone?:confused:
  4. O

I'm about to finish KH and...

i beat kh1 and kh2 before i even got COM so good luck!:thumbsup:
  5. O

Sora's heartless weak?

i personally think they did just b/c of the story. they possibly didn't think it out and just had sora turn into a shadow
  6. O

Donald and Goofy at end

i wasn't creeped out. but it was strange.
  7. O

did xehanort really lose his memory?

i was looking at the scans in english and saw a thing about the 2 xehanorts. it said that the ansem apprentice one claimed 2 have lost his memory. so did he really lose his memory or was he trying to fool ATW?thoughts?:thumbup:
  8. O

HEEEEEEEELP!!!!

i cant beat maleficent:cursing: im level 43. sombody help!:sad:
  9. O

help needed >_<

go jump on the thorns and have beast and goofy (preferably) fight her. heal them when needed. when she shoots fireballs just run like crap. occasionally jump down & check her health. if it is low finish her off. if not jump back on the thorns.:thumbsup:
  10. O

new kingdom hearts

FIRST POST!! i think that after sora's story is finished they start another series about a new keyblade master. but not like VAT someone totally new.:idea: anyone else like my idea???
Back