• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I found some cut scenes that are starting to bug me

So, I found some videos online. One, where Axel and Roxas are on the Clock Tower at TT, Roxas says something about going back to the way he was, and then about if they had hearts or not. Then Roxas says Sora will find the answer, and they have ice cream, then Roxas goes away. I don't get how...
  2. S

After Demyx battle 1

After the first battle with Demyx(in the underworld) When Sora said: Did he mean Demyx was a broken level of crazy, or did he mean like a broken fighting record?:confused:
  3. S

Organization XIII Costume

Hey, my Grandma's making me an Organization XIII costume. I'm going to show her some pictures. But how would you describe the front of it, like the two strings hanging down, and the chain type thing that curves down and goes up(sorry if I don't make sense:blushing:). I need to know what they...
  4. S

RPG Questions

Well, I tried the RPG, but I'm stuck. The guy at the South gate told me to see Donald for a pass, and Donald doesn't say anything about one. And I bought a sword, and I don't know how to use it.
  5. S

I beat it!

I just beat Kingdom Hearts 2 about an hour and a half ago. I beat Xemnas on my first try at level 48. What level did you beat him at? And how many tries did it take you? (I used the Oblivion Keyblade)
Back