• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

BBS Summons???

That thing is awesome! or it could be gurgi riding on Hen Wen (the pig) to make a combo of throwing apples and releasing orbs lol. The other characters i'd like to see as summons are, King Loui the orangutan (jungle book) and Archametes the Owl (Sword and the Stone)
  2. J

Atlantica in bbs

LMAO... wow. I'd much rather have fighting. And if there is fighting.. what would the new enemy look like underwater?
  3. J

If BBS will let you play different storylines...

1.) I'm gonna go with DS (if he's 3rd playable) if not then Ven. 2.) Ven (if DS is 3rd playable) if not then Terra. 3.) Terra ("...") if not then other 3rd playable character.
  4. J

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

lol. I didn't like 1000 heartless battle either, I got tired of mashing buttons... after that battle I just laid down my controller and took an hours break. xD but, how about this... when Everyone didn't remember who sora was... "I SAVED YOUR WORLD!!! AND YOU CAN'T REMEMBER MY NAME???!!!" I...
  5. J

my wtf moments for Kh2 were: when I saw that the only thing you did on Atlantica was sing.. >: 0 when I was in the underworld and one of the organization members ran right past Sora when I heard Axel keep saying "Got it Memorized?" over and over and over!!! and when I saw those fairy things...
  6. J

my wtf moments for Kh2 were: when I saw that the only thing you did on Atlantica was sing.. >: 0 when I was in the underworld and one of the organization members ran right past Sora when I heard Axel keep saying "Got it Memorized?" over and over and over!!! and when I saw those little fairy...
  7. J

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

I like Zexion, and Laxeaus, they so serious and tough!
  8. J

KH2 FM better or worse?

Thanks for letting me know. That sucks. I can't get swap magic soo yeah. But I bet it's as good as the older one.lol.
  9. J

Kairi.. In BBS?

Do you guys think that we'll see any of Kairi in Birth By Sleep? I mean, she was born on Hollow bastion and I forgot if she had moved to the islands before Sora and Riku were 4... So, could we see any of her in this game? btw:*sorry if there was any other thread similar to this*
  10. J

KH2 FM better or worse?

When did it come out in America? Or has it?
  11. J

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

I think that every world has a keyblade and when Sora stopped the darkness from taking over that world, he could use that keyblade. And that to use the keyblade he summons it.
  12. J

What is its name?

Yeah, I like Castle that never was better. OR Taco Bell, "BOO-YA!" *Joking*
  13. J

What is its name?

OH! that sounds a whole lot better! lol.
  14. J

What is its name?

Yeah, I wonder if it's just referred to as the Organization's hideout.
  15. J

What is its name?

I thought I knew it... but I can't remember, I thought it was castle oblivion?lol. When I play the game it just has little names for the different parts of the castle.
  16. J

13s

1. Axel 2. Demyx 3. Lexaeus 4. Roxas 5. Xaldin 6. Zexion
  17. J

Kh2 manga vol. 3 cover:D

Are these books really good?
  18. J

Wow! Got this game last week and it Blew my expectations!

Ha! I'm still playing it.. of course I only just bought it like a few weeks back. I've been playing it with two profiles! lol. I like it a lot!
  19. J

Favorite Kingdom Hearts 1 Keyblade

I'll say Oathkeeper also, but I really liked Lionheart. Because you had to beat two of my favorite characters in the game to get it! Cloud, and Leon.. but Yeah, Oathkeeper made it easier for combo attacks.
  20. J

Hey people!

Hey, i'm j>j>c (thundervolt McC.), it's nice to be here on the forums. I guess this would be the first time i've been on a site this big. Haha! But yeah, I like KingdomHearts lots!!:thumbup:
Back