• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The 358/2 days page UPDATED

The official page of 358/2 days has been updated with new events. event numer 8 and number 9. check them out!
  2. S

wierd thing...

hey if you check this photo you wil see roxas Xion and axel and here: kairi sora and riku this is the wierd thing roxas is in kairis place and Xion is on soras place. Roxas shouldnt be on soras place?
  3. S

(SPOILERS CODED) Coded Gameplay Report

Re: Coded Gameplay Report hey you think that someone in japan will be able to like hack coded so as to be able to play it on a computer?. like an emulator of a phone? for pc. in that way we could be able to play it....? (nevertheless, it would be on japanese) its a stupid idea i know haha
  4. S

OLD HQ BBs images

heres the link Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Screens for PSP at GameSpot
  5. S

Demos at TGS

hey you think that the demo of BBS that is gonna be in TGS will have a stage where you can play as Aqua??
  6. S

Coded release date!

hey i checked Famitsus page and it says that coded will be released this fall in Japan this has nothing to do with coded but check this vid it shows some gameplay of BBS: YouTube - Release vidéo of DKS3713 PlayStation Spot
  7. S

do u guys think the rumors are true about kh2fm

idk ALREADY HAVE IT,......
  8. S

VEns keyblade

HEY people who else thinks that vens keyblade is super deform is a mix of the kingdom hey and jungle king, and the way he wields it like the other way around... :bored:
  9. S

Best Sora Form

LIMIT form is the BEST of all
  10. S

Xion (read please)

Xion in the demo or trailer (i dont know wich) there are some missing memories missing from sora.I think that Xion is a missing memory of sora that came to life... Doesnt make ALot of sensce but it may explain why she can wield the keyblade and why Namine wanted to meet her (because the only...
  11. S

Radiant Garden

Sorry if this has been disscused but... It has been confirmed that Radiant garden will appear in BBS, so we will see radiant garden in its best days and how its was in the past, and young Aerith leon cid etc. thats gonna be really cool...
  12. S

Donalds mistake!

hey some of the lattest pics from BBS show donald, goofy, mickey in yensids tower. In KH 2, when you arrive to yensids tower, pete tells you that, that tower belongs to yensid and donald says "MASTER YENSID LIVES HERE" and he runs into the tower, y he acted like that if he had whent there 10...
  13. S

Where did Maleficent and Pete went?

They couldnt die they are disney characters ;) i think they will show their faces in KH3 :toungesmile:
  14. S

Kingdom Hearts Name Facts!

WOW man you are a genious !!! you are the number 3.000.000 that disovered thaT!!!
  15. S

I'm about to finish KH and...

I would say its Crucial,play the Com first
  16. S

Worth it?

MAN get the FM+ is the BEST KH GAME!! you will have lots of fun with it and cool things of this game: LIMIT FORM NEW KEYBLADES ABSENT soloutes (whatever) cavern of remembrance (whatever) new cutscenes.
  17. S

Roxas' comment during the Battle

KEYBLADE I think that in 385/2 days roxas like will be tormented by that idea
  18. S

This has been confusing me.

twilight? i think i dont know
  19. S

challenge

KH 1 38 COM sora 28 Riku 25 KH 2 58
Back