• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Batman?

I just saw it today, and it was quite the good movie. The effects were awesome, and I think every actor owned up to their character, playing them perfectly. This movie was definetly a success, and **Upcoming Spoiler** **Upcoming Spoiler** **Upcoming Spoiler** **Upcoming Spoiler**...
  2. M

what would you do if you were the boss of the organition

*Technicaly*(spelling?), you couldnt really do anything..seeing as you are a game. People would play as you..and command you to do whatever it is you are capable of doing in that game. But I don't want to spoil your fun..it's late..and I'm out of it. :cool: -try
  3. M

Narnia

Has anyone seen the previews for Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe? This movie looks so interesting and intense..and it is a simple book..a very easy read at that..and yet it is such an awesome book by far. I'm assuming they will make many more of these Narnia movies, because if...
  4. M

Independent Films

The underdogs of movies. These are those movies that have lower than the norm budgets. Many are never heard of, but others make it big. Garden State for example, is written, directed, and the lead role is by the same man. Interesting, yes. Excellent movie. Many of these movies don't get...
  5. M

Jack and Bobby...cancelled

I couldn't believe it, but the wb just recently decided to cancel one of their major hit tv shows, Jack and Bobby. After looking up information about it on other tv forums and such, I learned that alot of it is because...check this..."This television show doesn't seem to grasp the attention...
  6. M

Shout out your summons!!

I think Phoenix would look very good, with all the vibrant colors and flame attack, etc. and I think that another would be Ark. Though I know neither will make it into the game, it would be nice of they did. -try
  7. M

R.O.S.E Online, anyone?

Anyone play that game R.O.S.E online? I think it's an awesome game, and just seeing if anyone else enjoys it aswell. -try
Back