• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Ok, been bugging me.

I dunno if this has been asked before, but... In the BBS trailer at the end of KH2, the three keyblades that were Mickey's, Sora's, and Riku's were all crappy looking in the wasteland. So, they were used before that, right? I'm guessing. Also, the trailer is 10 years before KH1, so it couldn't...
  2. M

This has probably been discussed before, but...

When a person dies, do their hearts go up to kingdom hearts? What about their darkness? Also, when a person is killed by a heartless, where does their light go? Or is their heart their light? How about when a nobody dies? Do they just fade to the nothingness, or do their body and soul linger...
  3. M

KH's keychains and keyblades

This is my first post ever, so, please don't flame. Now, as for my topic.... Why do some keyblades have keychains and some don't? What does a keychain define? Real or fake? What does Sora's keyblade look like without the keychain? If a keychain changes the look of the keyblade (like the Two...
Back