• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E.J.

formality

I'm not sure when the last time I religiously posted here was, probably when I was 12 or 13. Its been a very long time and all I can say this site is flourishing, it looks amazing. I dunno if I'll actually be back in the sense I'll be doing the things I was doing in the past, but I'm still a KH...
  2. E.J.

PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY

strip the flesh salt the wound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL-uZxqN8_k&feature=player_embedded#!
  3. E.J.

This has been bothering me for the longest time

Okay so you've got this and then can this be fixed? EDIT: If I wasn't being clear enough, I want these notifications on non existent messages gone.
  4. E.J.

Pon pon

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu vs. Major Lazer - PONPONPON De Floor video - YouTube
  5. E.J.

American Internet Censorship - Don't let this happen!

American Censorship Day November 16 - Join the fight to stop SOPA On 11/16, Congress holds hearings on the first American Internet censorship system. This bill can pass. If it does the Internet and free speech will never be the same. Join all of us on the 16th to stop this bill. If this law...
  6. E.J.

*hop*

Would you like to save your game?
  7. E.J.

I'm back.

. ^
  8. E.J.

Leaving, probably permanently.

Read the title. I don't really like the KH community or games as much as I used to, and I don't have many friends keeping me back. So, bye.
  9. E.J.

Aqua's story or Final mission?

What I did, was completed Aqua's save 100%, THEN did Final Episode. If you do that, it basically transfers everything to that save.
  10. E.J.

its pocket grenade time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKnr8gdoxI8
  11. E.J.

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

Considering they practically GAVE us a preview of BBS Vol. 2 with Secret Episode, and that was on the PSP, I think it will be on the PSP.
  12. E.J.

Are english patches for BBS:FM illegal?

Well, to do it, you need custom firmware, so I mean...sort of. You also need an ISO of BBS FM, so for it to be legal, you would have to own a physical copy of BBS FM. As for the CFW, there's no way to make that legal.
  13. E.J.

Few questions

Cool, thanks. And while I'm on the subject, are there any real strategies for the Mysterious Figure and Vanitas' Lingering Spirit?
  14. E.J.

Few questions

Villains Vendetta being the final arena challenge?
  15. E.J.

Few questions

Ok KHInsider, I could use some help. BBS help to be more specific. In the normal US version of BBS, the one I have, do you get keyblades after defeating the secret bosses? Like, for example, No Name, for defeating the Mysterious Figure. I would also like to know how I could get Ultima Weapon.
  16. E.J.

99 dalmatians

D Firaga is as bad as the other D finishers. Just get Zone of Ruin and fuck everything up.
  17. E.J.

Tales Of The Eliminator

Eliminator is fucking ridiculous. I am lv 99 with basically all my stats maxed, and he can still easily kill me. I have recently obtained Ultima Weapon though, so next time I find him he shouldn't be as hard...I hope.
  18. E.J.

Re:Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know*

Re: Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know* It does exist, you need scan level 3 to see it. I was looking for the lv 80 Hollow Bastion layer to get Ultimate Weapon and defeat the secret Data Roxas, but I had scan level 2 and couldn't find it. I realized that after...
  19. E.J.

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

Ok so I got to Castle Oblivion after playing for what was seemingly 5 hours straight. This game, in a single sentence, to me atleast, is the BEST Kingdom Hearts game so far. It includes things from the first, second, and even Chain of Memories. Wonderful game, and it's brought me back into the...
  20. E.J.

Help/Support ► Birthday email?

You probably made the account and forgot. Don't worry about it, it could also have been a confusion with the emails.
Back