• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

What Would You Do to The Person Above???

Err...was there a thread like this before? It's simple, just write what would you do to the person above you, e.g: I'd kick you, I'd dance with you, I'd give you...,etc. Make it fun!:lol: Ok, let's start from me. What'd you do?
  2. Y

Dynasty Warriors series

Just wondering...anyone here play Dynasty Warriors series? This game's story is about history of the three kingdom in an interesting way. Anyone who play this game, I really want to know your opinion^^
  3. Y

who do you think is better?

Who do you think is better? Sora or Roxas? Kairi or Namine?and why? I like Sora better than Roxas and I like Namine better than Kairi.
  4. Y

Sephiroth?

What will happen after we beat Sephiroth in kh 2? I asked because I couldn't beat him!!! I've tried so many times and it's useless. I'm getting tired of it. So,please, could you tell me? I'm really curios about this.
  5. Y

Hi!

Hello everyone! I didn't realize if khinsider has an introduction forum.(funny,isn't it?) Well, I'm not a new member at all, I joined this forum last month. l'm a big fan of KH and I love it very much. Nice to meet you all!:thumbsup:l
Back