• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

Well said! I swear this game has that effect on people !! I got it last week and so far I've beaten terra and aquas story on proud mode, and almost half way thru ven. I stopped and im doin Aquas mirage arena to get - - - the best keyblade ^^. And the combat is so badass it never gets old like...
  2. M

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

Not that i can tell you what a 'nobody' keyblade type version is, but basically thats my guess.. Somehow a copy of the one Sora uses.
  3. M

Heres a post i made on page 3 that kind of addresses that.. Sort of.
  4. M

I know how you feel >__< I wish they would clarify some of this stuff in future games....
  5. M

Nice explaination, but whats your opinion on Roxas having two keyblades? Or even how both Roxas and Sora have the Keychain Kairi gave them.
  6. M

Like i said, i highly doubt that. I think ima continue with the keychain theory. It makes most sense and it's supported by things in game unlike any other theories. The two keyblade thing, i honestly cant bring myself to believe he's got more then one, bringing back up goofy donald and...
  7. M

Timeless River

Actually, I'm pretty sure this is the official answer here. The 'Timeless River' world is based on the first cartoon Mickey Mouse appeared in, which was also the first one Pete showed up in. If it's based on that cartoon it would make sense why Mickey and Pete would be the only characters we...
  8. M

I seriously doubt it, it is an interesting idea once you break best the original doubt i got from hearing the suggestion, but based on in-game information, nothing supports it. It wouldn't make sense why say Tarzan or Jane i don't remember who, gave Sora the Jungle King keyblade. Why would the...
  9. M

Sora Form Assistance Needed

Actually i disagree on the land of dragons for master. I've found that it's very effective if you go through the area outside of the ansems computer. There are a total of 7 red jazz there. Each give very high experience for each kill. They all drop large amounts of drive orbs and if you...
  10. M

Re: DarkeTiger He means the one winged angel from the Final Mix+ of the original Kingdom Hearts game. There are two keyblades you kind of* get from sephiroth.
  11. M

Rikus connection to Oblivion?

Well.. This was just wondering me, because usually alot of people on these forums know all kinds of untold stuff i never knew before, so maybe people know :P. Now i understand that in both KH games, you obtain the Oblivion keyblade after coming into contact with Riku. The Oblivion and...
  12. M

Opinion on Demyx

I'm tryin' to remember who he is. Is he the guy wit' the big axe? Or is he the water guitar guy? If i's the guy wit' the big axe his fat neck gets in the way of any respect i would have for him :unsure:. As for the lil guitar man, i feel like he had kind of an insignificant role in the game...
  13. M

Thats what i've always thought, but thats when i started thinking about the Forms extra keyblades, Even Roxas having oathkeeper and oblivion at the same time. And something that just came to mind.. When Sora fights Roxas in KH2, i remember I had the Oathkeeper equip. I'm sure it isn't a part...
  14. M

DESPERATE

Sleights are ok, but just know when to stop. I ended the fight with like, 6-7 attack cards, 3 cures and a blizzard card when i finally beat him, but started with many more.
  15. M

way to the dawn

Sounds very interesting, but can you provide a source of where you got the info on the Soul Eater? I've played all three games (Not final mixes) and i know almost nothing about Rikus Soul Eater. I wouldn't mind knowing some things about it myself.
  16. M

KH II: Final Mix Summary

It would be badass if someone summed it up so i could see the things added to the story. I've seen small clips but i couldn't really tell you anything other then added content.
  17. M

This has become an interesting discussion.. I dunno if we got enough evidence to figure this one out though >_<.
  18. M

Sephiroth. Is he PWN'able!?

Although i doubt your still having problems with this guy, i'll post anyway. Really sure, the first 10-20 times you fight him, it finna be hard and impossible because you cant afford to make too many mistakes like you can with other bosses. So in order to figure out how to fight him, you gotta...
  19. M

sora's new look

Well i think sora been did that. But i dunno, he still looks very close to what he looks like before, just taller. Hair color changes as you grow older. I had like blonde hair when i was 5, now it's really dark brown. :P
  20. M

Well something that makes me think that Sora doesn't have two keyblades, is the reaction Donald Sora and Goofy had when they saw Sora turn into Valor for the first time. They we're shocked that there was two keyblades. Perhaps it all has to do with the power of the clothes? That was them three...
Back