• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Nomura Interview

I C+P this from a diff KH site, found it quite interesting, i hope you guys do too. Nomura Interview I just wanted to quick post these up, for they really do help out alot of what we can expect from each of the portable handheld games!! Enjoy!! Ohh..and by the way..Nomura talks about the...
  2. S

KH II: Final Mix Summary

Hey, I'm looking for someone to summarize the game for me please, since i haven't played it. couple questons; YouTube - Kingdom hearts(final mix ending) is that the ending of it? if not what is it? and explain it someone? is ven,aqua and terra in the game ? if so where were they in the time of...
  3. S

KH characters up to now.

I haven't played KH since KH2. since there is no KH2 mix in namerica, im sitting here waiting for the next ones. now i used to be a HUGE Kh fanboy, knew everything and such. but now adays i forget a lot. so i ask for this: the characters u to this point in KH and what happened to them and who...
Back