• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The Dream

All I can think is

GNMw7yTirb4 When I look at some of these lovelies on my friends list. (Seriously, who are you peps? It looks like tons of you got some name changes or I just can't remember you)
  2. The Dream

Well lookie here

Hey there everyone! Most peps won't remember me at all probably (wasn't that popular around here). My old username went along like varsha (I changed it so I didn't flaunt my own name around). So yeah, nice to be back, hopefully I'll get to post tons over here. Might start up a new RP. Yeah...
  3. The Dream

Ouran High School Host Club: The Fighting Mongooses (Rp thread)

OOC and Sign Ups (we still accept side characters and there is one spot for a host member.....for now) Prolouge A man with golden hair stood at the top of a set of long, grand stairs covered in red carpet. He had a smiling face with a serious look along with a white tuxedo to give him some...
  4. The Dream

Ouran High School Host Club: The Fighting Mongooses (OOC/Sign Ups)

Role playing Thread Welcome! Hello and welcome to Ouran academy. Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families get to spend their time at the elite private school Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the schools most handsome boys with too much...
  5. The Dream

Underground (OOC and Sign Ups)

A millions years from now, there was a war. It's not the third world war, the world didn't last that long, no, this war was world war 2000. That war was the final straw, that war showed us that god really did exist, that war made humans pay for their arrogant ways. We never thought it was...
  6. The Dream

Ouran High School Host Club Rp anyone?

I got an Idea of a Ouran High School Host Club rp. It's when all the members of thehost club have graduated and new members have been choosen to fill their shoes (and cause ther own mahem >:D) Anyone in?
  7. The Dream

The Hunt (OOC and Sign Ups)

The Hunt For ten years the three packs lived in peace. They might not be having gatherings but they knew not to mess with one another. There were borders but everyone had their share of land and prey, so there was no need for anyone to go across those borders. But then two weeks ago a Wolf...
  8. The Dream

New Age War (Roleplaying thread)

OOC AND SIGN UPS THE STORY It is 2999. the new Age of 3000 is coming in ten months and people are scared. Not because they think the new age might have a few surprises. Not because they might think they are old. No. People are scared because of Marsha. Marsha is a strong powerful female who...
  9. The Dream

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy funny chapters

Basicaly this will have all the main characters from FFI to FFX. They live in a house in the forest and have funny episodes. They have personalities that I have created. I'll try and make it as funny as I can ok. CAUTION: SWEARING AND SENCES THAT MAY CONTAIN NUDITY WILL BE SHOWN......NO NOT THAT...
  10. The Dream

New Age War (Sign ups and OOC)

THE STORY It is 2999. the new Age of 3000 is coming in ten months and people are scared. Not because they think the new age might have a few surprises. Not because they might think they are old. No. People are scared because of Marsha. Marsha is a strong powerful female who was once a warrior...
  11. The Dream

What do you think the best gaming console so far is?

I put this up out of curiosity and plain discussion. Personally I think the PSP is cause it's basically like a portable PS3 only it doesn't have much memory. What do you think?
  12. The Dream

The Guardians Of Marsha (Original rp idea)

I thought of this idea ages ago and thought well, maybe it could work. Heres a discription on what it is (After all thats what you want to know) Marsha, The Mother Planet. Years ago before earth gave life to creatures or before the so called big bang happened, there was a planet just like...
  13. The Dream

Operation Z (Roleplaying thread)

Sign Ups http://forums.khinsider.com/signup-out-character-threads/139627-operation-z-original-rp-sign-ups-ooc.html Prologue Iraq: Home base 12:30 am Home base. People are running around in panic as all of their check points have been infiltrated by the enemies forces. “Sir, ten spies have...
  14. The Dream

Operation Z (Original rp sign ups and OOC)

Prologue Iraq: Home base 12:30 am Home base. People are running around in panic as all of their check points have been infiltrated by the enemies forces. “Sir, ten spies have sent code reds and distress calls in all of the enemy territories, the partners they had partnered up with have been...
  15. The Dream

Class page idea?

I'm stuffed and out of imagination. I need to think of a class page idea and fast!!!! It's due tommorow and since II'm not doing sport I have to do it. I need help cause the intrenet aka google doesn't help!
  16. The Dream

Lonely(Poem!!!)

Ok I wrote this poem having no idea how to properly write one but I think it's good. I just want some point of veiws. please give some good advise if I need some. Butterflies in my stomach As I walk towards them I smile while I still can They turn away giggling I frown and walk away Why do...
  17. The Dream

Fanfiction ► The Last Story : The Islands peace (Sequel)

Ok I've opened up the sequel but I guess it won't be long. If you havn't read the first story well then.... READ IT!!! Enjoy... CHAPTER 1 DESTINY ISLANDS: RIKU'S ROOM Riku stared at the seiling of his soon to be only ever place of living. "Riku!! come down and eat!!" yelled a cranky woman...
  18. The Dream

Deadly Days and Deadly Nights (Original Rp)

Welcome to Devin Devin was once a land of peace while never being caught in the greeds of war. That all changed when a man who had a bad intention of creating a new life form, a life form that could strike terror in anyones heart. He had succeded, but they turned against him and ate him...
  19. The Dream

Deadly Days and Deadly nights (orginal rpg Sign ups) (Still joinable and active)

Welcome to Devin Devin was once a land of peace while never being caught in the greeds of war. That all changed when a man who had a bad intention of creating a new life form, a life form that could strike terror in anyones heart. He had succeded, but they turned against him and ate him alive...
  20. The Dream

when is kh3 commin?

I'm still confuised with this quetion because I keep hearing that it is out for sale and then I hear that is not out for sale so can anyone just set the record straight and tell me when the game is comming out?
Back