• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Inuyasha is finally coming to an end

For those who have been following the manga series you all know that Inuyasha will finally conclude after 12 years. This is truly an emotional event for Rumiko Takahashi and the die-hard fans that have been following the love story of Inuyasha and Kagome for a long time. This will make the...
  2. S

Heart no Kuni no Alice Announced

Anime Alice in Wonderland? I think it's godly but what do you think?
  3. S

Spielberg to adapt Ghost in the Shell Movie

Reflect your thoughts about this.
  4. S

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

I beg to differ... "I killed Mufasa" -Scar "How many times do I have to kill you, boy?" -Jafar "You killed her." -Quasimodo "But you know what it is when you get those manly urges ... just gotta KILL something. Fix things ... a cook outdoors ..." - Mulan "I'm gonna kill her." -McLeach And...
  5. S

Could BBS Not Be In The Past?

Every single source says it's 10 years before kh1. If you don't believe them then there is no use believing in this. Also be advise that the secret trailer shouldn't be taken into account. The purpose was to demonstrate character development aka, a teaser. Failure to correct the errors is also...
  6. S

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer Care to elaborate that bias opinion? TRANSSEXUAL!!!!!!! I could see a whole lot of Yaoi after this...but seriously fangirls, please don't. You already soiled my other beloved characters. I know, I know. It's inevitable.
  7. S

What are Donalds an Goofys role in BBS??

But do we give a damn? Nope. Not to mention, this is being made after KH2 so plot focus have been added and altered.
  8. S

is the organization 13 good?

...but without Morals or emotional regret for their actions or reasons to repent. They have no heart. They've chosen the path because it will lead them to their goal. They're not the stereotypical "bad guy." They lack hearts. What if they had hearts? Who knows but at least they would of had the...
  9. S

is the organization 13 good?

I'll sum it up: Although everyone say they are the antagonist in the game, they are not entirely "evil." They are neither good nor bad as describe by Namine. That's saying a lot from a girl who was the org's bitch. They have a purpose, and that is to gain back what they lost; a heart. Without...
  10. S

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

Then you should learn strategies so you wont GET HIT. At first I thought Kurt Zisa was difficult but Enigmatic Unknown took the cake. KH2 was easy consider that there were little to no strategies to them....which sucked.
  11. S

Is Disney having another Renaissance? (Looks like it)

Is Disney having another Renaissance? Looks like they are on fire. Any thoughts? EDIT: Oh yeah and one more thing: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (2009)
  12. S

358/2 Days

Filler characters...bad. Very bad.
Back