• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Dark Knight video game announced

Am I late? Bah I don't care. N4G.com : EA announce Batman: The Dark Knight on PS3 and Xbox 360 EA Announces The Dark Knight Video Game For PS3 And Xbox 360 | The Gamer’s Voice
  2. T

Resistance 2 vs Halo 3

I don't care if your a Sony fanboy or a Xbox dickrider. I just wanna know which is the better game.
  3. T

Keith Olberman vs Sean Hannity

Not only who's more intelligent/insightful etc. Who would kick who's ass?
  4. T

Whatever! Whatever! I do what I want!

Post hilarious Maury/other talk show videos! I'll start of course YouTube - 15-year-old-girl-want-to-have-a-baby
  5. T

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

Well I'm black and I play KH...
  6. T

Crazy Wikipedia Articles

Lets find the most craziest/interesting/funny/creepy shit you can on Wikipedia I'll start Bunny Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Patrick Vallencant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  7. T

Help/Support ► So I'm trying to make a video in Windows Movie Maker

...and after I publish it and play it in WMP there's this big green rectangle at the bottom of the vid. The rectangle doesn't show up in Movie Maker however but it does appear on YouTube. Can somebody help me get rid of it? P.S Don't just recommend another program unless that program is free...
  8. T

Goku vs Superman

Who wins?
  9. T

2008-09 NFL Season

ESPN - 2008-09 NFL Preview - NFL We're in the last week of the NFL Pre-season. That means we're one week away from the start of the regular season. The season opener is Thursday, September 4th at 7:00 PM ET with the Washington Redskins @ Super Bowl champs New York Giants. ESPN - NFL...
  10. T

Gene Upshaw dead at 63.

ESPN - Hall of Famer Upshaw loses battle with pancreatic cancer - NFL This shit is getting rediculous. R.I.P EDIT: Sorry I meant to put this in media.
  11. T

Disaster Movie

This...looks...god...awful. I'm begging whoever is making these movies to stop. For the sake of film...PLEEEASE
  12. T

Bernie's last role

Soul Men (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I wanted to see it at first anyway. How many of you think it'll have the Dark Knight effect? EDIT: Old Dogs (film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) I wasn't even aware of this film, but I'll be seeing it too.
  13. T

358/2 Days Famitsu Scan Translated

Am I the only one who read this part?
  14. T

358/2 Powers

YOU KNOW!!! The Blue bar!!! The one in 358/2 Days!! Dur!! *wonders to himself what the hell the blue bar is*
  15. T

358/2 Powers

What made you think of this? Most random thread ever.
  16. T

KHI Fantasy Football

Who's up for it? This is sign-ups in a way. If enough people want to, I'll create the league then post a link. People in so far: trini202 blinkboy211 Frozen Fate Redemption LiD Rem
  17. T

Brett Farve...A New Yorker?

Every time I think about this, I feel odd. This just doesn't feel natural to me.
  18. T

Cravings...

What food are you craving right now? I want a Triple Stacker from Burger King ...
  19. T

Aqua's Outfit

Lol you people are about to bust a nut over Aqua.
  20. T

New scan???

I looked in the scan section on the main page...I didnt see this. And I haven't seen some of the images before either. Sorry if this is super-duper old. EDIT: Okay i think this is old. Sorry.
Back