• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Fanfiction ► The Legend of Link

Or Not .............................
  2. B

It's Been a while........BARD!!

SO ya I was using Gimp aaaannnnnnddd this happened. Bardy by ~Bl-A-ck-T on deviantART Comment and Critique on deviant is Appreciated
  3. B

luxord Cloud's nobody!?!?!?!?!?!?!

kljhghjkhjklfhjklfiyewirir..................sorry that was from banging my head repeatedly on my keyboard. I was gonna say something important but now I cant remember what it is....or my trip to florid. I need an aspirin
  4. B

Keyblade Warrior Tinder

Hi-ho peoples. This is just another little diddy I whipped up for a club. I think I'm begining to develop a drawing/coloring style for better or worse. I tried my best to stray away from my usual three colored outfit, like I did for Nexis and Riot. And I did my best to kick my black and white...
  5. B

Corrupted Hearts

Well I still haven't gotten into org-infinity but since I'm only using these clubs as practice rejection may actual be a good thing. Anyway this is my entry for Corrupted Hearts. This only look about 2 hours or so which is surprisingly faster than when I first started taking drawing seriously...
  6. B

Long really really long but fantastic chap. I never thought of Oot Link being that tortured but you did a great job with your interputation. Are we suppose tp know vance. Sorry I never played MM or four sword. ........ ........ I just made myself sad. =(
  7. B

Nexis 4.0

Well I wanted to practice folds in close but To be Honest I don't know a thing about it so I kinda guess the for whole thing.But I guess it's a step up from my that one. Any thips would be apperciated. Nexis 4.0 by ~polkman on deviantART
  8. B

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

Hey Quick question. How far into the story are you planning on writing because this could go pretty far. The only ending points I can see are either when Roxas joins or when he meets Sora in that pod thing. Hardest part on story writing is knowing when to stop. Regardless there plenty of...
  9. B

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

Note to self, If your going to piss off Axel, mae sure you bring seasalt IceCream. Nice Chapter.
  10. B

The leaked BBS video is taken down on U.S. Youtube! :*(

By the way Whens is this years E3. They should have something on All the KH stuff
  11. B

Art help

Hey peeps. After my last major projected I realized that I sucked at dynamic postioning....and spelling. Fin Nexis was actually the best I've ever done and thats kinda sad. http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk135/polkmanp/Kh2.jpg So I have a question for all your experts out there. Other than...
  12. B

*Whine* But i wanted to the Axel vs Marluxia fiiiiiiight. any way nice chapter
  13. B

Mx DS, Riku Ansem

You know how Ansem was able to project himself outside of riku and was physical since he eventually fought him. MX and DS....same thing. There's a huge chance that i'm wrong because caslte obivion might have something to do with it but to my knowledge castle oblivion has no powers...
  14. B

Fin Nexis

Ok done. nothing else to say nothing else i'm willing to fix, I've reached the point where, if I do any more it won't be fun anymore. Here is the normal version. http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk135/polkmanp/KhForum.jpg And here is a slightly darker version that I both love and hate, a...
  15. B

Nexis #3

Hey people. Step two of my three step plan is complete. I colored him in and tryed to fix him up a bit. His left hand needs to be clean up more and his right eye is non-existent but i'll get to that. Some of you said that his face was meesed up but I didn't know how to fix that, if some one...
  16. B

FREEEEE COOKIESSSS!!!!!!

I'm sorry but there are no free cookies, I just wanted to get your attention. Sorry. ANyway its sad but my first Nexis I sent in to Org-infinity was regetted. Apperrently at least half of the Nobodies body must be shown. (That wasn't stated anywere in their rules) So after sucking it up I...
  17. B

Fanfiction ► For I have power.

YOU DROWNED THE PUPPIESS!!!!! YOU MONSTER!!!. It's a little known facted that puppies are directly link to inspiration.....and ya drowned em' good job. Karma is a bitch
  18. B

wow you respond fast. go back to post 97 I editted.
  19. B

The only way I reconize peopl around here is by avatar. I just got used to the Lawyer guy and now i'm stuck with the chick that likes to design fashion. "And don't worry, it'll only be canon for a few more chapters. I'm gonna throw these suckers into an adventure the likes of which no Link has...
  20. B

what ..I ...how..wh-....Your...girl.. You change your Avatar. YOU CAN'T DO THAT. Cant recognize people when they do that. *sigh* And a pm would be appericated.
Back