• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DMrayZ

Sword Art Online Roleplay Interest Check

So I've been thinking of starting a roleplay based on the Anime "Sword Art Online". The plot would be the same as the show, however, since there are bits about the show that are unknown (bosses, towns, etc) certain liberties will be taken. However, the fighting system would be the same, with...
  2. DMrayZ

Help/Support ► I can't believe I'm asking for girl advice on KHI -.-

Alright, so despite saying I'd never stoop to asking for help like this, I'm seriously perplexed and unsure how to proceed. Basically, it's laid out like this. Me and her have been friends for a couple years, there's definitely chemistry, and we almost got together right after we first met, but...
  3. DMrayZ

Not-So-New Kingdom Hearts Shirt

Not sure if this is the right place, but it looks like Thinkgeek has a new Kingdom Hearts inspired shirt for sale. Unless I'm mistaken, I haven't seen this one before.
  4. DMrayZ

Artist wanted!

Hope I'm okay to put this here, basically, I can't draw, like, at all. So what I'd like to do is find someone who wouldn't mind making a couple drawings for me. I have the basic ideas, and I've drawn them myself, but as I said, I'm a crappy artist, so I'd like to find someone who can improve...
  5. DMrayZ

Castle slide

So, playing through Deep Jungle (I'm taking my sweet time with this game =) ) And a thought occurred. The part where Sora and everyone are looking at the slides for Tarzan, obviously we know why Sora recognized the castle, but why the hell was there a slide of it to begin with? Like, in another...
  6. DMrayZ

Kingdom Hearts: Awakening (Sign up & OCC)

Kingdom Hearts: Awakening Plot "In ancient times, people believed that light was a gift from an unseen land by the name of Kingdom Hearts. But Kingdom Hearts was safeguard by its counterpart, the χ-blade. Warriors vied for that precious light, thus beginning the "Keyblade War". The violent...
  7. DMrayZ

Changing rank?

Hey, so I was wondering how I go about changing what it says under my username? Like, where it says "bronze member" right now? I've noticed other people have different things written as their "rank", but I have no idea how they did it.
  8. DMrayZ

Rambling lunacy: The Journal of a madman

So, I'll admit here and now I do not consider myself a very talented writer. I mean, I have a verbose vocabulary, and a penchant for grammar, but when it comes to putting my own thoughts into actual words, well, I often end up coming off with the creative intellect of Goofy. Actually, that's...
  9. DMrayZ

Anime/Manga ► Best to watch on Netflix Instant?

I'm aware that Netflix instant isn't the best source for anime, and that there are website where you can watch it free. That said, what are some good anime's available on Netflix Instant? I'm not picky on genre, though I do prefer story to straight up violence (not against violence, I just want...
  10. DMrayZ

Custom License Plates

So, I've got to renew my registration, and I was considering getting a custom plate, so I figured I'd put this question out there. If you had a custom license plate, what would it say, and why?
  11. DMrayZ

Agents of Shield inspired roleplay interest?

So I was curious who'd be interested in a "Shield" inspired roleplay, loosely based on the premise of the show, with agents tasked with investigating and securing known super humans. Obviously a plot could be worked out, but first I want to get an idea of how many people would be interested in...
  12. DMrayZ

Good Idea/Bad Idea

The rules here are simple: Someone posts a good idea, then someone else posts a bad idea. The catch? The bad idea must be a messed-up, corrupted version of the good idea, then list a good idea of their own. For Example: Person A: Good Idea: Taking a deep breath before jumping into a swimming...
  13. DMrayZ

The Locking Game

Alright, time for a new forum game to mix things up. The name of the game is "The Locking Game", Creative huh? ;) It's easy enough to play, I'll start by creating an imaginary thread, then the next user has to come up with a reason it was locked, and create a new thread. So basically it'll look...
  14. DMrayZ

The Rename Game

Okay, so the rules for this game are simple, take the name of the user above you, and change it to one you think fits them a little better, you can choose to take it seriously or not.
  15. DMrayZ

So... Anyone ever mess with the Ouija board?

I swear this is going to sound like your normal stupid troll/creepy pasta junk. But it's not, so please try to take it seriously? I had family over about a week, week and a half ago, and since it was close to Halloween, me and my cousins decided to have a sort of contest. We were basically just...
  16. DMrayZ

Elements of Fate (Sign-ups & OOC Thread)

.-=Elements of Fate=-. .-=CREATION=-. Long ago, in a time before our world of Nemastra was created, there lived two beings of great power: the Great Goddess and the Dark God. Having existed before the world, they saw no need for names and thus titles was all they bore in the great expanse of...
  17. DMrayZ

Felix Baumgartner: The Man Who Fell from Space

If you're not familiar with the name Felix Baumgartner yet, then take a look at this video then come back, we'll wait. .... Okay, done? Good, so WOW FREAKIN' WOW! That's Felix Baumgartner, and if the titles of this thread didn't give it away, he's a professional stunt-diver, and the first...
  18. DMrayZ

Music ► KHi's Official Turntable.fm station?

So, I just discovered the awesomeness that is turntable.fm, and was wondering what the interest would be in creating an official KHi station, we could work it out with different music on different nights, since we're all going to have differing tastes, but I think it'd be a pretty cool community...
  19. DMrayZ

Lit ► This Book is Full of Spiders - David Wong

So David Wongs newest book is finally out, anybody else have it yet? I figure we can read it and have a book discussion here, just make sure to use appropriate spoiler tags, maybe page numbers for reference.
  20. DMrayZ

Association of Doxy Devotee's (aka AD-OH LOOK A TACO!!!)

That's right folks, introducing the official fanclub of the awesome, the amazing, the spectacular, the splendid, the splendiferous, the wonderful, the cool, the chill, the bombastic, the- Well, you get the point, DOXY! He's a friend to the end of the end, and an Honored...
Back