• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

RMVX

RPG Maker VX, I have it, wondering who else does, and who else has skills like scripting or graphic work, such things as that, I can do the music, but I need a team for my game, cause I can't do anything but music and alittle graphics, please tell me if you would like to join the team...
  2. H

~[M.o.N Fanclub]~

Let's hope it doesn't die just because I posted it, anyway, M.o.N is so cool, I'm surprised he doesn't have a fanclub already, so without further ado, let the M.o.N-ness begin! Members: harsvalen M.o.N Rixam Xziled madammina darkkeyblade123 Lenny264 SeaSalt IceCream Clone Dawning Twilight...
  3. H

LDS ( Mormons)

Hi, I want to know what people think about them, and who here is one, I am, and it would be great to know who else is, so, what do ya think, what do you know about them.
  4. H

Why?

Why did my Dr. harsvalen thread get closed?
  5. H

What think you of this?

It's Sora and Kairi's son. Totally fictional.
  6. H

Dr. harsvalen

Hello every body, I'm opening a kind of thing like docter phil you can tell me about your problems, and I'm willing to give you help, if you don't want to, you don't have to, but anyone who wants to, I am willing.
  7. H

Dr. harsvalen

Hello every body, I'm opening a kind of thing like docter phil you can tell me about your problems, and I'm willing to give you help, if you don't want to, you don't have to, but anyone who wants to, I am willing.
  8. H

Lonely?

Hello this isharsvalen, bringing you this message If you are new, you're not alone, you can be my friend, pm me! If you aren't new, support us newbies, we don't like jerks. If you are friendly, all the better to be around, pm me if you want to be my friend! and don't smell the chicken in the...
  9. H

Help/Support ► School Help!

I think you should memorize to the best of your ability, if you keep on doing the problems, you'll eventually memorize the answers, it worked for me.
  10. H

Friend anyone?

Hi, I really need friends, anyone want to be my friend?:closedeyes:
  11. H

What's your favorite word?

Self explanitory. Mine is ~WHY~
  12. H

1 truths and 2 lies

I know we have all played this before, but incase you havn't, here are the rules: Make up two lies and have one truth, the other people have to guess the truth. I'm 6' 2" I've used a curse word once. I love snow.
  13. H

Fishnish the Sentence

What you do is start a sentence, and cut off in the middle, and the next person finishes it for you. Today for lunch I had...
  14. H

5 word post game

You can only write five words, if you don't, you are disqualified, any questions?
Back