• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Which anime is better, Code Geass or Death Note?

I know some people who argue that Code Geass is very similar to Death Note, and who cares if it is. But then some wondered which was better Code Geass or Death Note? They argued and whinned, but never really came to a answer so I was curious what everyone here thought of which is better, but you...
  2. D

Please help my friend?

YouTube - The Jduderock show YouTube - Jduderock show "help" My friend is putting his own show on YouTube and needs help with some ideas, so if anyone has anything good please give him some ideas and please be nice. Thanks for your help.
  3. D

Your username?

There is a my username thread, but I want to know how you got your username, what made you choose that? I think I chose dark shadow girl because I was in a dark mood and couldn't come up with something better. I have seen some pretty creative usernames and I'm curious how everyone came up with...
Back