• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. King Sora X

Politics Separating art from the artist, how hard is it for you?

My belief on this is simple: if you can stomach that the creator of whatever art you're consuming might not be a good person and they believe this or that, then I don't see any real problems. Of course, you can say in cases like with JK Rowling and her transphobia and other gut-wrenching beliefs...
  2. King Sora X

Oh shit what's up man! Full month later, but better late than never, right? 😂 Life's been life...

Oh shit what's up man! Full month later, but better late than never, right? 😂 Life's been life but things have been fairly decent! And yeah, I still listen to the same bands. My taste has somewhat expanded but I still have a soft spot for screamo and the like. Hope you've been having a great...
  3. King Sora X

What happened this year that made you feel old as heck?

Aside from turning 30 last year and my back in constant pain, just realizing that I don't have the energy of any kind (physical, mental, creative, etc) that I used to and it aggregates me to no end.
  4. King Sora X

Anime/Manga ► Bleach - Thousand Year Blood War

All I can say is about damn time! Not that I've been impatiently waiting, but holy cow have I been waiting for a hot minute. ...okay, my excitement might be due to my recent rewatching of the anime and the hype there in excess, but still!
  5. King Sora X

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

I sure as hell miss rock candy. My teeth are so fucked up now that I can't eat it anymore.
  6. King Sora X

New AAA Marvel and Star Wars Games from Skydance Media

Hopefully it's better than the crapshow that was SE's Avengers game. Compared to Spider-Man, that didn't even compare, though I did enjoy Kamala's presence. Only saving grace if you ask me. But I'm intrigued and hope it succeeds...whatever it's gonna be.
  7. King Sora X

It really has been a hot minute since I've been here. Glad to see this site is still kicking.

It really has been a hot minute since I've been here. Glad to see this site is still kicking.
  8. King Sora X

Hey man, been a while since I last checked KHI. And no, you didn't burn any bridges. Stuff...

Hey man, been a while since I last checked KHI. And no, you didn't burn any bridges. Stuff happens that causes RPs to die out. It's nothing you or I did specifically. I hope you're doing well, though. :)
  9. King Sora X

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

I check back here every once in a while. While there are always a couple of roleplays that seem to be getting steady activity and replies, it's nothing like it was in 2009-2013. Most have gone on to do their own thing while others -- myself included in this batch of people -- have gone on to...
  10. King Sora X

Where I can find any roleplay sites?

A simple google search for roleplaying sites should produce some results for you. There are still some decent ones out there.
  11. King Sora X

TV ► What shows have you dropped?

I've dropped a number of shows and listing them all would take forever, so I think it might be a lot easier to state that I've more or less dropped anime as a genre cept for maybe a handful of titles that have kept my attention. As far as actual live-action series', I don't think there are a...
  12. King Sora X

Just look at em' korean bots.

Just look at em' korean bots.
  13. King Sora X

Film ► Mulan (2020)

At face value, it looks like a decent production of a Chinese action film. So at the least, the action's gonna be top-notch. Not sure about acting or execution of the story but only time will tell i guess.
  14. King Sora X

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

I've listened to her singing voice. She's a good singer and I'm sure her acting capabilities will be just fine. People are just overreacting per the usual.
  15. King Sora X

Hold up-- We can say the f word now?

I move for the f word to be censored and replaced with firetruck!
  16. King Sora X

New Forum Software

Wow. I wasn't expecting this, but I suppose with the recent changes in the forum game, even KHI had to get with the times.
  17. King Sora X

Tech ► Collection #! Data Breach!

Yeah, so this is pretty bad - catastrophic, even! https://www.forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/01/17/collection-1-breach-how-to-find-out-if-your-password-has-been-stolen/ Be sure to take necessary steps to protect yourself!
  18. King Sora X

Something I think most of y'all are ignoring is how I stated that it has nothing to do with race despite me stating as such a few times in my post, but I shall say it once more: my problem isn't about the race. I've no qualms about Zendaya. I know she's a very capable actress and have been a...
  19. King Sora X

Something about this just doesn't sit well with me. No, it has nothing to do with her being half-black. I honestly don't care about the race of the actors. No, for me it's about how Disney is completely contradicting themselves here. When they started the announcements of their live-action...
  20. King Sora X

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Well damn. David voicing Scrooge McDuck for Ducktales is news to me. I didn't even know they were doing a ducktales reboot, let alone getting David to voice Scrooge. Seems like they would be crazy not to...
Back