• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Racism on the web.

Whoever has Administrative right, here me out for a sec. I got a nasty email on my yahoo account from this forum. I don't know who would send me message like this if I am almost never on this forum, But I will tell you this. Someone better do something about this asshole. I was suspended for a...
  2. D

Brainstorm: Sora, Roxas, and Ven

Sorry brother, but I didn't assume anything. You made a generalization of ALL Nobodies and I simply corrected you like you did me. Example: if I were to here someone make a blunt statement about a certain race of people, I would flip on them unless it was narrowed down to one person (All...
  3. D

When you mention difference and similarity in the same sentence, it becomes a contradiction (like saying 'same difference') If you wanted to correct me, you should have said that a "STRONG" nobody has the appearance of its former self, while an average nobody looks nothing like its former self...
  4. D

So you're saying Ven's soul, or a part of it, is inside Sora? I think it's very possible, and don't see any reason why it can't be true. Although I can say Namine and Kairi don't really look alike either. Toche!! That is a good point you brought up. I thought about it when I mentioned...
  5. D

What is everyone talking about??? How did we jump from Ven/Roxas/Sora to Xehenort!? We shouldn't even be talking about him cause he isn't anyone special. He is just some guy that stole an experiment from Ansem the Wise and pulled a Micheal Jackson on himself. I am going to restate my thesis...
  6. D

It's been a while since I've been on this website. First off, You're correct (based on theory alone). I too think that Ven gave his power to Sora before he was erased, But Sora couldn't wield his power until he was about 12yrs old. I also took a deep thought into something that was said on this...
  7. D

True Names of the Organization members.

Why does everyone call him Ansem. Did you forget his name is Xehnort?! Xehnort stole that name after taking over Ansem the wise research. I am not trying to spoil the whole X theory, it is just that he already had an X in his name. Unless Xehnort aint his real name either. (to far-fetched)...
  8. D

Why they Have no KEYCHAINS BBS

Sorry about that Dawning Twilight, I must of skipped over it. But it just proves the point I made about keyblades. Axel 5, your theory can be true. Weren't they the originals keybladers? I just can't put in my head the keyblade changing forms though. And to the dude that is spamming, heed my...
  9. D

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Re: Kh2 Celebration!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaah BOY!!!! It's Finally Out! Now I wonder if there is a thrid verison?
  10. D

Sora and BHK...brothers?

I don't think that is Kairi. I looked at the pics. on ign.com and she somewhat looks like Kairi but in Twilight world. Better yet. The meaning of Twilight is twisted reality.
  11. D

Sora and BHK...brothers?

though, you maybe right about the blood connection, i will agrue for the spiritual connection. You have Sora and a counterpart, BHK. You have Kairi and her counterpart, whatever her name is. now you can't say it's not blood or spiritual connection cause there is a reason why BHK is looking for Sora.
  12. D

Sora and BHK...brothers?

It could be someone he knew. I don't think that Destiny Island was just a beach but there must of been a community somewhere outside the beach.
  13. D

Sora and BHK...brothers?

I knew someone besides me would say that one day. I have the same feeling. I also think that they are brothers. I believe Sora was sperated from his real parents. and i think that is how Sora got on destiny Island. Think about it. How did Kairi get on Destiny Island?
  14. D

KH2 Dream

I meant that towards donald flying.
  15. D

KH2 Dream

When has he ever in all his orginal and recent cartoons.
  16. D

Sora...holding Mickey's Keyblade??? This is CONFUSING!!!

Please do yourself a favor and dont add theories into your head all cause of a toy now! IT is just a TOY! I know how in the first one that Sora was given keychains through out the whole game but it does not mean that he can get a whole keyblade. (HEY riku was able to take Sora's but that was cuz...
  17. D

KH2 Dream

To tell you the truth, i want both KH2 and Final Fantasy XII. They'll both be out at the same time and they're both one of the hottest RPG's SOON to be in stores.
  18. D

Sora...holding Mickey's Keyblade??? This is CONFUSING!!!

Oh Come On! it's a TOY. This toy has no mean besides that it's a seller for the Kingdom hearts genre. It's just like sayin' "I believe that goofy will get a sword cause he's holding one." You would really have to be an golliable person to believe that. HAHAHAHA *But, here's another thing. If...
  19. D

Sick of fake kh2 dates

I fully agree with u guys on this. First of all, I dont feel like waitin for E3. I waited more than 2 years for the sequel of KH. Second of all, EB games is lying to u (who ever mentioned that). The date is set for Dec 12 and been like this for the past 4months. I'm not asking anyone to believe...
Back