• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

•The Wrath of the Gods• A Power Battle.

To be quite frank, I honestly can't explain how and when the 'gods' appeared on this plain of existance. Some were creature's who'd been hunched at the edge of the Nothingess before the Great Being vomited up the Omniverse. Others were simply an accumulation of energy, such as radiation, or...
  2. V

~.:Ever After:.~ A Morbid Fairy Tale of Madness and Revenge

[Disclaimer: I do NOT own Ever After or Snafu Comics.] -------------------------------- Welcome, children of all ages, to the magical world of Grimmoire, a land of all fairytales. Of faeries, and tinkly winkly pixies, frog princes, and tightly-clothed elves of most questionable orientation...
  3. V

Resident Evil - Quarantine: Vol. 1 'Infection'

Accessing Records; Level 5 Confidentiality… Opened. Searching for Umbrella ‘The Parasol’ Files… Found. Now Opening files… Finished. Umbrella Corp. ‘Parasol’ Branch--- Established in 1987 by Dr. Madison Emily Geshvalt and Sir James Alden after the initial discovery of the genetic miracle called...
  4. V

.:Naruto- Clash of the Three Villages:.

It has been twenty years since the downfall of Konohagakure. Lord 6th Hokage Uzumaki Naruto has fallen at the hands of ninja from the three recently discovered villages in the Land of Cosmos; The Village Hidden in the Stars, The Village Hidden in the Moon, and the Village Hidden in the Sun...
  5. V

Resident Evil - Quarantine Chronicles

Accessing Records; Level 5 Confidentiality… Opened. Searching for Umbrella ‘The Parasol’ Files… Found. Now Opening files… Finished. Umbrella Corp. ‘Parasol’ Branch--- Established in 1987 by Dr. Madison Emily Geshvalt and Sir James Alden after the initial discovery of the genetic miracle called...
  6. V

~-.:Showdown in Wonderland..!:.-~ The Glorious Return of Desdemona Whitewater.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I'm back in action baby, and willing to help out anyone who's willing to help a KHI veteran get back on her feet, eh? So, first come, first serve, if you want to team up with me against someone that's fine, no more than three people to a team. Good luck!
  7. V

My Search for Celtic Mythology

Hello, I'm Crimson Butterfly. As a little girl, my grandfather introduced me to Daulaire's Book of Greek Mythology. At 11, still interested in mythology, I delved deeper into the world of world mythology. In two years, I had memorized the entire Greek Pantheon, and most of the myths and tales...
  8. V

Crimmy's Dilemma

I'm in a pit of a pickle right now. Lately, I've been very depressed, and I've been trying to turn to the church and God for support. I pray and pray and pray things will get better, but it seems I'm doubting God's existance. I'm afraid of dying and then being nothing. I don't know where to...
  9. V

An Open Challenge

Hello, folks, Crimson Butterfly here. Since my role-playing skills have gotten a bit rusty due to lack of practice, I've been wanting to stretch my legs and have some good, wholesome fun by beating the ever-loving sh** out of some n00bs. However, I suppose that would be a beat easy. So, I'm...
  10. V

[.:Ever After:.] {-A Fairytale Role-Play-]

[.:Ever After:.] {-A Fairytale Role-Play-} [Disclaimer: I do NOT own Ever After or Snafu Comics. However, the plot and my character are mine.] -------------------------------- Welcome, children of all ages, to the magical world of Grimmoire, a land of all fairytales. Of faeries, and tinkly...
  11. V

Help with Spells, Charms, etc.

Recently, I've been looking into praticing magick. I was wondering if anyone could give me some basic spells or charms that I could start out with so that I don't get in over my head and blow my head off. Yah....XP -Crimmy
  12. V

~UltraViolet~The Blood War's On...

In the late 21st century, over 5,000 people are victims of a disease called hemophagia. These "hemophages" bear some similarities to vampires. They're strong. They're fast. They're superior. So the government decided to utilize that disease to their advantage. Now, keep in mind, that these...
  13. V

~A Fated Battle~ Strike of Crimson

Alright, this is an open battle thread. Anyone who wishes to battle me will post their template with the following format. I will determine whether you have read any of this by having you put Crimson at the top of your profile. Name: Age: Gender: Species: Weapon(s)/Power(s): Appearance...
  14. V

Fanfiction ► Cute Lil' Dead Things

(This story is not my own material, but my friends story. It was through her own wishes that I'm posting it on these forums.) Mailee Horowitz's limp hand dropped the television remote control. It fell to the floor, batteries flying out the back and bouncing on the carpet. Mailee was completely...
  15. V

~~1,000 Post Role-Play~~

In honor of MY, Larxene; Katherine Emily Fagan's, 1,000 POST, I am throwing a crazy hyper sugar party RP, which in all truth, I don't expect to last long. No rules, just don't be stupid, and you can't be a newbie. Alright, let's get started, shall we? Setting: Rogue City; A world devoted to...
  16. V

City Of Heroes: Battle for Supremacy

Metropolis, 2087. After the disbanding of the JLU at Superman's orders 2 years ago, the United States fell into chaos. A massive amount of radioactive energy had escaped into the air after the Watch Tower had fallen to Earth, and it's energy core cracked. Some have died from the radiation, but...
  17. V

KH:The Bejeweled Heart(Cross-over RP!)

(No n00bs please.) 2 years after Sora took apart the Organization, and 2 years since the gang has seen each other. Sora has returned to Destiny Islands, and Donald and Goofy have returned to Disney Castle. But all is not well, for shadows still seek the hearts of many. And those shadows are now...
  18. V

-The War in Iraq-All Opinions Welcome.

What's your opinion? Debate is allowed. No telling people they're stoopid n00bs though, or I'll totally pwn you. ^_^'.
  19. V

Fanfiction ► A Roar of Thunder:Larxene's Story

Chapter 1:The Beggining of the End The small boat rocked back and forth, falling mercy to the merciless waves that crashed about the sea. Lightning streaked across the sky in a flash of golden white light, and the roar of thunder could be heard loud and clear. A minor wave submerged the boat...
  20. V

Uh, yeah. Later.

Okay, I'm leaving the forum, cus' I'm getting sick and tired of people always reminding me of how much of an amateur role-player I am. I love role-playing, but I don't have to take crap like this from all of you people.
Back