• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

7 D a y s (RP)

The time has come for the game to begin again. This cycle has never ended, as the Game Master never grew tired of toying with the lives of human beings. He himself never understood the nature of humans, and why they were so prone to continue life beyond the tower. Of course, no one ever...
  2. O

7 D a y s

7 D a y s A note: After the role play has begun, you cannot join. Additionally, you may see lack-of a rule section. I'm going to ask that you apply what you've learned from other role plays to determine what you can and cannot do. It's not a difficult task and I hope you're capable of this. I...
  3. O

Fanfiction ► X-Men: New Era

X-Men: New Era (SIGN UPS) (requesting mod add "(sign ups)" to topic title, please) I’ve always retained my status as an X-Men fan as the years have passed. When looking at Chariot of Fire’s Heroes fan fiction, it inspired me. I proceeded to completely mimic his idea, but instead its setting...
  4. O

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Jikigahayai

Prologue A being that should've never been brought into existence. A castoff memory, one whose birth holds no reasoning. The shadow of something greater. Chapter One The small heartless glided across the ground, approaching the hooded warrior. The warrior heaved his keyblade forward, throwing...
  5. O

Fanfiction ► A Conceived Fate

Author's Notes: This story doesn't particularly take place during the timeline of any KH games, but does involve the incorporation of disney characters and KH elements. Prologue "What if they encounter?" "We must hope for the best." "My heart is strong!" "The pain which burdens.." "Flee to the...
Back