• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

7 D a y s (RP)

The time has come for the game to begin again. This cycle has never ended, as the Game Master never grew tired of toying with the lives of human beings. He himself never understood the nature of humans, and why they were so prone to continue life beyond the tower. Of course, no one ever...
  2. O

7 D a y s

7 D a y s A note: After the role play has begun, you cannot join. Additionally, you may see lack-of a rule section. I'm going to ask that you apply what you've learned from other role plays to determine what you can and cannot do. It's not a difficult task and I hope you're capable of this. I...
  3. O

Fanfiction ► X-Men: New Era

X-Men: New Era (SIGN UPS) (requesting mod add "(sign ups)" to topic title, please) I’ve always retained my status as an X-Men fan as the years have passed. When looking at Chariot of Fire’s Heroes fan fiction, it inspired me. I proceeded to completely mimic his idea, but instead its setting...
  4. O

Fanfiction ► Heroes: Legends (Sign Ups)

Name: Hector Srezrok Age: 33 Gender: Hector Appearance: A middle aged man standing at a lowly 5'7. He is a brunette, his mangled brown hair falling to his shoulders. He is commonly identified for his luscious, thick beard. Oftenly, he sports a raffled pair of old Levi's accompanied by a dull and...
  5. O

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Jikigahayai

Zellex holds no previous affiliation with Leon. Sorry if that was unclear. Update ensues.
  6. O

Author's Note: I haven't updated this story in QUITE a while. The long lost update finally came, though. Got caught up with schoolwork and various things. I apologize if this is considered a "revive" of a dead topic, but I didn't' find it necessary to create a new topic to continue the same...
  7. O

Fanfiction ► Riku and Terra

Good progress. And lol @ Veriun, your barrage of questions and apparent confusion did make me chuckle.
  8. O

Author's Note: I apologize for the lack of action, if you were looking forward to that. Chapter Two “What are your intentions with that boy?” the hooded individual questioned. “He wields a keyblade,” Xemnas replied. “Is that not more than enough reason, Saix?” “Why do you continue to toy...
  9. O

Prologue A being that should've never been brought into existence. A castoff memory, one whose birth holds no reasoning. The shadow of something greater. Chapter One The small heartless glided across the ground, approaching the hooded warrior. The warrior heaved his keyblade forward, throwing...
  10. O

terra ven sora riku connection

I hate the general idea of somebody "passing" the keyblade on. I disagree with that entire concept, and the theory assuming that Ven is sealed within Sora. What the hell, man? Sealing? Also, please refrain from your fairy-tale fantasies of family relations between KH characters. :thumbdown:
  11. O

Fanfiction ► A Conceived Fate

Author's Notes: This story doesn't particularly take place during the timeline of any KH games, but does involve the incorporation of disney characters and KH elements. Prologue "What if they encounter?" "We must hope for the best." "My heart is strong!" "The pain which burdens.." "Flee to the...
  12. O

Unbirth-What if its as simple as tying your shoes.

The latter is all that matters when discussing theories, my child.
  13. O

My Ven theory

I really hope that was a joke. Really.
  14. O

My Ven theory

I don't fancy the theory of two hearts fusing, nor Sora being a vessel for Ven's heart. I've acknowledged that many users are prone to believe that Ven's heart is reason to the appearance of Roxas, but I believe it was his soul. EDIT: Oh, and regarding the status of VAT, it is only normal to...
  15. O

Shion & Sora

A cute theory, but not going to happen. You've got to think like Nomura.
  16. O

A Meaning Behind "Unbirth"

Brilliant theory. Well thought out, and appears very likely to me. Great job!
  17. O

shion/sora? sora coppy?

This theory does spark some interesting points. If she was to be called a fake, of course she wouldn't like to hear that due to it perhaps being the truth. Though, the time line of it is questionable. Overall, I like the theory mate.
  18. O

thoughts on R/R in 358/2 days...

'Playing as Riku again sure would be awesome.
  19. O

358/2 Days Famitsu Scan Translated

I think she may be an exception. She is, in fact, forced to stay in the organization and they refused to change their name to Organization XIV, which leads me to believe they're purposely keeping her as a secret member.
Back