• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

I need help axel confused me

o. Hmm strange maybe he means a boy becoming a man..puberty *is confused and shrugs*
  2. B

Hmm i dont think i understand you Yannis
  3. B

Yep that is completly true ^.^
  4. B

sephoroth

Completly true.. it was the same with Clouds attacks when you fought Cloud
  5. B

Question about KH3

So.., I havnt been really keeping myself up to date with the KH3 plotline, all i know is the final mix secret ending/preview. So i was wondering does anyone know anything about it, or even a release date? Bethy ~~ButterflySora xxxxxxx
  6. B

is it possible to have two ultima weapons?

Hmmmph i agree with evryone her, i'd say No as well, never heard of weilding or hving 2 ultima weps
  7. B

Terra - Zack Fair

Hmmph..fair enough then ^.^
  8. B

Terra - Zack Fair

Hmm i dont think so..i mean why a spin off Zach n Cloud
  9. B

Sora controlling Nobodies

Ahhh see i never understood that little scenario, thanks for clearing that up Infinite Twilight ^.^
  10. B

Hey can somebody..

Hmm could be, could just well be *nods*
  11. B

Hey can somebody..

woah *eyes pop out* i soo wish i could read that sorry hun xx
  12. B

^^ helping others always a good thing
  13. B

Hmmm this is all true.. but i thought sora didnt have a heart, as in the first one he gave his heart to Kairi, making him a heartless for a while, But thats why Roxas is soras nobody i suppose.. Or have i got this all wrong *has confused self*
  14. B

Terra - Zack Fair

I must admit i do see a resemblance between the two
  15. B

Heylo ^.^

Heeeeeey, Im new joined yesterday, the names ButterflySora, but if you want to call me my real name then its Bethy i dont mind either Im a random person, and i love to Roleplay so maybe see any RP'ers there? Im a nice person, Im literate i hate chat speak, i prefer to type normally with full...
Back