• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Orginization XIII Theory

I'm having a thought here... You know that seven and six make thirteen, right? Seven is considered a divine/lucky number and six is thought to be the number of the devil. But say seven is a positive and six is negative. Add them together and it's nothing. 13's an unlucky number because that it's...
  2. V

Samurai 7

Does anyone here watch Samurai 7? It's a great series.
  3. V

Funniest KH2 Scene

What do you think is the funniest scene is KH2? Some I think are these: 1. When Sora says: "I gotta talk to Hades!" and Hades just has that 'I'm not listening' look and says "What was that?" 2. When Sora says to Ursula: "Sorry, 'mommy'! Your poopsies are toast!" 3. When Jack Skellington tells...
  4. V

Xemnas' Voice ENGLISH!

Xemnas is going to be played by Paul Doubson!!!
  5. V

Adam and Morgan suck

I saw their preivew to KH2 and they completely dis Disney and Square!!! (The Black Cauldron did not suck!!!!!)
  6. V

I Heard The Superior's English Voice!

Look in the interview of Namine's english voice to hear him!!
  7. V

Fullmetal Alchemist 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got Fullmetal Alchemist 2 for the PS2, and it rocks!!!!!!!!!! It came with the first two episodes of the second season!!
Back