• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

So tell me if this is true

I heard from one of my friends, who is a KH buff, so he says, that in KH2 that if you get over 88 percent in Jiminy's Journal before the first scene in which you see Sephiroth on Proud mode, you can get Riku's keyblade, Way to the Dawn. Now tell me, is this true?
  2. T

Which Organization Member??

You know how that in the Secret Ansem's Reports, Ansem the Wise states that Xehanort and five of his other apprentices betrayed him. It also states that they all became Heartless, and Nobodies. He said also that Xehanort became the leader of an organization with those other five as member of...
  3. T

The XIV Member....Who Is It?

Look I know there's like, a billion of these threads but I decided to make one anyway! Okay so everyone knows that the new XIV member of Organization XIII is named Xion and is a girl...yes? Well I am thinking that maybe it's Riku's Nobody. It could be right? I mean, in the first game Riku...
  4. T

Birth By Sleep!

So everyone knows Birth By Sleep is going to come out for the PSP in 2009 right? But does everyone like the battle format? I don't. I think that the card system should stay in Chain of Memories. It was good in there but if it's for the PSP it should be better. Don't you all think?
Back