• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

So tell me if this is true

yes it is. well someone close the thread. im too lazy *yawn* gonna go to sleep. thanks for posting
  2. T

*sigh* I WISH you could get Way to the Dawn. It's one of my fav keyblades
  3. T

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

It was definitely....hmmmm... Hell Idk because I beat every boss, including Sephiroth, on Proud mode with the Kingdom Key. It's not that challenging.
  4. T

It has minus stats. But I believe its a fluke. Unless I see real proof I won't believe it. I just had to know if anyone else got it
  5. T

Hmmmm I didn't think so. But it didn't stop me from trying anyways. He also told me that it basically makes the game three times harder
  6. T

I heard from one of my friends, who is a KH buff, so he says, that in KH2 that if you get over 88 percent in Jiminy's Journal before the first scene in which you see Sephiroth on Proud mode, you can get Riku's keyblade, Way to the Dawn. Now tell me, is this true?
  7. T

Secret Ending in BBS?

I think it should be for KH3. I strongly believe that it IS going to be of KH3.
  8. T

Which Organization Member??

dont double post mr. silver and im not late in KH series. I just completed KH2 again with only the Kingdom Key and on Proud mode with no drives...and i decided to read the Ansem Reports..and when I did i read about the six apprentices, and i didn quite catch which ones they were so I decided to...
  9. T

I hate that rule (25 char. rule)
  10. T

Haha I just figured that out! I mean I really don't know why I didn't see that lolz I think this thread is closed now huh?
  11. T

Haha no worries... It just gets me wondering, you know? I mean I read all Secret Ansem Reports, yet they don't reveal the Nobody name's.
  12. T

Haha no it's not Xemnas. He had six apprentices, Xehanort and the other 5. You only named 5 Nobodies
  13. T

I know I've read them all many times. But it doesn't say the Nobody names in the Ansem reports. Oh and your missing one
  14. T

Where'd you find that out?
  15. T

You know how that in the Secret Ansem's Reports, Ansem the Wise states that Xehanort and five of his other apprentices betrayed him. It also states that they all became Heartless, and Nobodies. He said also that Xehanort became the leader of an organization with those other five as member of...
  16. T

The XIV Member....Who Is It?

Look I know there's like, a billion of these threads but I decided to make one anyway! Okay so everyone knows that the new XIV member of Organization XIII is named Xion and is a girl...yes? Well I am thinking that maybe it's Riku's Nobody. It could be right? I mean, in the first game Riku...
  17. T

Birth By Sleep!

So everyone knows Birth By Sleep is going to come out for the PSP in 2009 right? But does everyone like the battle format? I don't. I think that the card system should stay in Chain of Memories. It was good in there but if it's for the PSP it should be better. Don't you all think?
Back