• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

tattoo???

do you think a kingdom hearts tattoo is to much??? i didnt get one but or even know if i am but i want to hear other peoples thought (EXCEPT MY MOMS)
  2. U

key blades

im not sure but i think that the key blades play a big role in the SE...doesnt key chains come from the heart and like define what or who the person is..pluss the kingdom key is the real key blade and you attach the key chain to make it transform. or you get a special key blade from your heart...
  3. U

look what i found!!

i know its prob pointless but look http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q180/aceofspade22789/KH2FM_Ending_music007_0002.jpg the sleeping lion leons keychain
  4. U

Third soldier

nobody is make a thread about the soldier with the purple hair...what with that... -do you think its zeixion sp? -could zeixion be a girl...cause thats def a girl -could a person thats a girl become a a nobody women im prob gonna get flamed for this but w/e i just want to now what ppl think...
  5. U

the beginning

do you know the saying its better and funner to make the party than have it...my question is would you start all the way from the beginning of the whole waiting process for kingdom hearts 2..i thought it was really fun, hoping to come on every day and hoping to get more good news abou COM or...
  6. U

my knigdom hearts video

this is one of my best videos iv made...tell me what you think..it the only one i got up though
  7. U

how to mess up KH3

in this thread let see how many people can come up with idea of how they can mess up KH3... not the I/WE want it to be 1. make it more of an extream child game 2. make a new lead character 3. put chiken little in it again thoughs are mine
  8. U

game fly

idk if this had been put up yet but kingdom hearts 2 is the most popular and highest game fly rating ps2 game on the site. p.s to make this thread alittle better how many of you rented it from game fly...prob non because its a must buy game but...
  9. U

mini games

i just want to know every bodies fav. mini game and what is your score on it... my fav. is skate board dilivery i got like 7 sec, on that
  10. U

things you cant do in jimineys jounal

i dont want to call it the offical but here you cant say the thing you cant do in jimineys jounal. and other people that did it can help them. for me 1. the underdome.. the two fights you have to do when you talk to panic that you have to get 3000 points and 5000 points.i cant even get over...
  11. U

make you own kingdom hearts box cover name

If you could make you own kingdom hearts box cover name after kingdom hearts 1 what would you name it.. mine would be...kingdom hearts: the key blades past
  12. U

kingdom hearts 2 real time

wasnt kingdom hearst 2 sappost to have a real time system like it goes night to day...i havent heard any thing about it at all
  13. U

If You Could....

if you could remove anything for your head that you didnt want to know about kingdom hearts II what would it be? for me 1. the ending/special ending- i dint want to see it i was forsed 2. all the ORG. expsecially 1 and 13- it would of been a good suprised 3. and maybe roxas's name
  14. U

deep dive

i just wanted to know? deep dive was fake, because roxas is two people in it. and also what is the gathering/well go to gether. it dosent make sence because the blonde hair kid was roxas and the GEU was roxas the sitting unknown was axal/or the 1st member and riku was riku....HOW CAN TWO PPL BE...
  15. U

hollow bastian theme song

who liked the hollow bastion backround music? because i did and they went and changed it in kingdom hearts 2. its sorta sounds the same but they still coulda kept it the same as kingdom hearts 1. what do you guys think?
  16. U

Geu

i dont want to know who he is or whats his name i just want to know is he in the game it just a simple yes or no question
  17. U

i told all of you

i told all of you that there are still two more member but noooooooooo! i dont care if its old news about the member but in my last or second to last thread i said that there are still two more and you guys said nooooooooooo we found them all so ppl that agreed with me i want to say thank you...
  18. U

what place is this

i just want to know it says castle oblivion but its not so what is it http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img1870.search.htm
  19. U

riku question

do you guys want riku to have a blindfold in kh2 or not i think it would be preety kool if he did it makes him look alot stronger
  20. U

Still Two More Unknowns

im pretty sure that there is 2 more unknown unknowns becausein HQ video where the six of the come out of no where there are two unknowns that are really skinny like girls type or like axel but i dont think neither of them are axel because axel always is unhooded and in my prospective axel is out...
Back