• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Artemis

Post-Apocalyptic Zombie Survival anyone?

So hey, I haven't been here for a while. But I was bored at work today and ideas started rattling around in my brain and I think I've got the start of something fun. Here's my pitch for an original RP, I don't have much, but I want to see if anyone is interested, or at the very least curious...
  2. Artemis

Mutagenesis: Dawn of a New Age (Sign up/OOC)

Over 25,000 years ago, a star on the other side of the Milky Way Galaxy collapsed. The death of this massive star was followed by a supernova explosion. The entirety of the exploding star was blasted out in a radioactive cloud, full of cosmic ejecta, that was sent hurtling through space at...
  3. Artemis

So, who doesn't like super heroes?

So, aside from working on my Assassin's Creed rp, which you should check out here if you're interested, I've decided to start writing up something else. It will be an original RP, taking place on Earth after a cosmic event, most likely a meteor shower or asteroid crash, has wiped out a majority...
  4. Artemis

Gauging interest, an Assassin's Creed rp?

I have an idea that everyone who joins would be a member of the Assassin Brotherhood established by Ezio in AC Brotherhood. Or Revelations, if Turkey sounds like a better setting than Rome. We'd get contracts to assassinate, progress through a system to become Master Assassins, and live as...
  5. Artemis

Free cupcakes for those who critique me!

I lied, there are no free cupcakes, but I just got back to GIMPing after a very long hiatus. I found an image half finished and decided to give it a whirl, just to get back into the swing of things. Now, I was never very good to begin with, but I am excited with how this one turned out because I...
  6. Artemis

Teenager Commits Suicide On Webcam

Huffington Post Article alright, for those of you too lazy to read the article, A 19 year old, who was being treated for depression, commited suicide on his webcam for thousands of people. He had made threats before, so nobody watching him took him seriously until it was too late. the police...
  7. Artemis

my regrets

my computer has been acting shitty lately and i probably wont be on khinsider for a while. actually, it might be even longer depending on whats ruining my computer. my regrets to you dear khi. i am writing all this from my psp too.
  8. Artemis

one of the boys

alright, i am pretty happy with how this turned out, for the most part i know my right side is depressingly empty, and my left side is much too busy but aside from that CnC please?
  9. Artemis

The Mercy Game (sign ups + OOC)

In a Game That Treads the fine lines between life and deathHow Can You Expect mercy? Deep within the crowded streets of New York City, far beneath the sky scrapers and bustling people, there is a secret underground which holds one of the worlds most deadly games. Every 5 years, young adults...
  10. Artemis

Help/Support ► Stressed with...

if you feel like you arent having enough time just slow down prioritize >>bad advice, its more about your time thing than being stressed. just try to relax more!
  11. Artemis

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

that they didnt attempt to make people hate kairi less shit, at least she served some purpose in the first game
  12. Artemis

About Re:CoM

editing will most likely happen to all our dismay i really hope they keep the death scenes! i could care less about them cursing (although it would make them sound that much more like pansies if they say "heck") because i just want the death scenes to stay the same. damn parental orgs kids are...
  13. Artemis

I talked to Tara Platt

it was confirmed in the khi home page that she wasnt getting the part amrite?
  14. Artemis

Fire

well, like when you had to fight that one heartless in the POTC world, ya know, making sure all the coins stay in the chest, it would have been nice to get some long distance magic
  15. Artemis

Fire

neh i liked both, never really used magic except for cure as well spinny magic i guess
  16. Artemis

Most hated Organization Member

i hated Luxord and his fight just didnt float my boat, ya know?
  17. Artemis

HAPPY B-DAY Rhapsody Flows!!!

EVERYBODY! ITS HER BIRTHDAY! YAAAAY *insert generic birthday song here* have a nice one buddy!
  18. Artemis

would you rather...

well, this is a pretty simple game. all you do is ask a "Would you rather..." question and answer the one above you dur would you rather steal $100 or earn $100 honestly?
  19. Artemis

Help/Support ► spineless

so in other words, i am milking it? i get that alot too well, thanks for the help everybody, really i will see if i cant improve my sorry existence...or at least try to stand up for myself
  20. Artemis

Help/Support ► spineless

your so right i always bring this upon myself
Back