• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

and you could have seen her heart mend

a girl with a broken heart, a broken spirit, sits there quietly she waits for a person to walk up to her , to say "i love you" and promise to never leave her. she waits quietly staring into the crowd looking for the one. a girl with a pretty face, and a broken heart, asks herself "why?" she...
  2. S

Help/Support ► A basic problem for guys my age.

honestly... as some one who goes through some of the same things though i'm younger than you , i can honestly say that if it matters that much to other people what you look like than they arent worth it. I learned this from a very close friend (who i'm losing now). I disagree when people say...
  3. S

Help/Support ► Driving test?

dont listen to them... the written part is common sense and the driving part just drive on the road with your parents and come test time you'll be fine
  4. S

Help/Support ► Driving test?

the easiest way to study for the OHIO test is basically read the book once...its all common sense...i live in ohio and i've already taken it....its really easyy
  5. S

Help/Support ► Have you ever?

hmm - roller coaster sounds like funn - i think for now im lookin forward to my farewell party although it would be better if my best friend could be there - im really gonna miss him while im gone and i dont think he realizes it
  6. S

i might have to try that one - but of course the only people i ever see is my family and i cant hit them - my parents yell :( of course - i unno - ive been like a roller coaster lately - i'll be fine for a bit then i'll crash - i did it yesterday and i came home and wrote 3 pages of what was...
  7. S

i would nevr break rules :) im a good child not that it matters
  8. S

lately - ive been walking around my culdesac and sitting up on the hill at the end of my road just staring off into space and thinking about some of the odd questions in life. its been rather conforting except the spider bite i got while doing it... ive also been listenin to music - i've been...
  9. S

\ yeah that more muscles to frown thing - for me it takes more muscles to smile - i have a natural straight face look so thats easy :) i usually take naps too but lately i havent been sleeping to much candy is good too - i went and bought myself a life water drink earlier - im a little better
  10. S

i have to played it - i just never got into it
  11. S

first off - i read a lot - i also go to work cuz i have a job - i dont really watch TV and tellin me to exercise and play video games in the same sentance are u that dumb? come on...seriously....
  12. S

he has none :nahnah: so i guess it has to be me
  13. S

you also have the luck of living like 2.5 blocks from me too :) im very sweet - i can be atleast
  14. S

yeah - i get really red a lot - and im a strawberry not a tomato :) im too sweet to be a tomato :)
  15. S

i wasnt jokin :) i do to listen - i just never follow what im told duh i dont fidget alot do i? i know i twiddle my thumbs on occasion and that i make faces when i talk but fidget? and how does me turning red have anything to do with this? and i dont look like a tomato - more like a strawberry...
  16. S

stupid ignorant people - he probably has but we wont admit it becuz he wants to act tough on the internet
  17. S

we'll just say this - i think ive come to realize my purpose to my friends - to entertain them when they are bored and thats it :) ive realized that in this slump of mine
  18. S

ehh its kinda flip flopped - i wanted to know what guys do when ur upset :)
  19. S

well i have to go to work today so hopefully that will help clear my mind
  20. S

actually i wasnt - i was listenin to FOB & PATD
Back